The Breakers
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$230
$219
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$191
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$270
$224
  • Restaurant
$174
Chesterfield
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,449 results
All reviewsseafood barflagler steakhousecircle roomcircle restaurantfamily poolan aquariumitalian restaurantadult poolbathroom mirrortop notchbeautiful hotelold worldover the topocean frontbeach clubvalet parkingpool side
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I just returned from my annual girlfriends get away to the Breakers. As usual from the moment we pulled in I felt relaxed. There are many reasons to visit the Breakers, beauty of location, luxury hotel rating, beauty of the building, historical significance, but what makes the Breakers unique is what I like to think of as 6 star service. From bellmen to front desk, pool attendants to concierge, room service and restaurant staff, the employees at the Breakers are the most polite, speedy and professional I have ever come across in any stay at a ultra luxury hotel. This place feels like home. Whenever we leave I regret to have to go home, and believe me I love my home:-) If you haven't been - GO! Yes it is pricey, but the old saying of "you get what you pay for" has never been better applied. My kids love it as well, they enjoy the liberty of coming and going at the kids center with giant arcade, computers and game stations, basket ball court, tortoises and playground.
We will be back, every year, hopefully more than once a year.
I have a fondness for independent/family owned hotels and this one is my favorite of all of them.

Room Tip: If you have the means to splurge get a junior ocean front suite or ocean front room. It is lovely and soothing to hear the waves crash - thus The BREAKERS, and be able to sleep with your balcony door or window open. Don't close the blinds, let the sunrise wake you! If you don't want to spend that much money get a superior room - still very beautiful.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Gorgeous hotel with excellent service. Just a tip - the rooms with 2 beds have only full size beds (not queen). Definitely can't sleep more than 2 adults comfortably. We ended up changing rooms for a suite that cost a lot extra, but needed it for space. Didn't use the spa or eat in any of the restaurants (besides breakfast buffet, which was very good).

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are the best but of course, are the priciest as well. Guest rooms with two beds have very small full size beds.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lmk2006
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The breakers is a beautiful place. We had an oceanfront corner suite that gave us front and side views of the ocean. The bed was really comfortable. Everything was clean and the room spotless. It was very quiet and peaceful in the room. The air/heat was very quiet. The pools are really nice and heated. The life guards seem to actually watch the children. They have a kids area with wii and movies that are free. They have an arcade that the kids liked. I have to agree with a previous review that some of the clientele are snooty and they let their kids run wild. All the staff was very nice and helpful. We were there tagging along on a conference so we ate a lot of the conference food supplied by The Breakers. Most was excellent. Once they had a cocktail hour in the exhibitor's hall and that was not great. There was no place to sit and eat and the food needed a knife and fork. This may have been the fault of the conference coordinators. I don't know who made that decision. As we were waiting for a cab to leave they gave my kids stuffed animals. It was all really nice. I would love to go back. Ask for an ocean front room. It is really worth it.

Room Tip: Ask for corner ocean front. You will get two views of the ocean and beach.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I did not stay at the hotel but made a special trip to use the spa. I booked a massage ($200) and facial ($190). the massage was a disappointment- I requested a deep tissue what I got was a lot of grease and the masseuse's bony elbow hapahazzardly jammed into my back, there is a technique to giving a deep tissue massage and that aint it. The facial was better but nothing amazing. The tech intimated that I may have roseacea, which really put me off since I dont in the slightest and it made me truly question her training.

The spa setting itself was lovely as you would expect the quality of the services do not live up to the superb reputation of the hotel and the attendant pricing of sevices.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ReganMo
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

What was once one of the most beautiful Architectural Masterpieces in America is slowly being redecorated with a 50's to 70's hippie decor. It was so wonderful to sit with friends in the Tapestry bar for after dinner cordials. Now it is beginning to resemble a flea market hodge podge of tacky decor. Shame on you Breakers. Henry Flagler would turn over in his grave if he saw this. What a slap in the face to him and to the hotel. Maybe the hotel will get a decorator with taste next time and restore the original grandeur and beauty the hotel once had. Now, I am just waiting for the lava lamps.

Stayed: January 2014