The Breakers
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$239
$191
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$165
  • Restaurant
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Pool
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$228
$175
Official Website
  • Pool
Palm Beach Historic Inn(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
The Chesterfield Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$157
Chesterfield
$138
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

2,467 results
All reviewsseafood barflagler steakhousecircle roomcircle restaurantfamily poolan aquariumitalian restaurantadult poolbathroom mirrortop notchbeautiful hotelover the topold worldocean frontbeach clubvalet parkingpartial ocean view
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I got to make my return trip to The Breakers. Yay!! Man, this place just gets better with time. The hotel was totally booked when we checked in so sadly no upgrade to the full ocean view this time. I actually didn't mind at all. The bed is so comfortable that I'd be happy in the basement. We had only planned a two night stay, but I just didn't want to leave. They added an extra day with an easy phone call while we were out being tourists for the day. We didn't have time to visit HMF on this trip. The transformation in that part of the hotel looks really nice. The place was packed on Saturday night. We did enjoy the South pool and pool bar. Perfect drinks and impeccable poolside service. We ate at the Seafood Bar twice. Exceptional service and food as usual. Like I said on my first review... I hope that I can get used to this and I am off to a good start. I can hardly wait for my next opportunity to return.

Room Tip: Oceanviews are best, but I we enjoyed our partial ocean view from the 5th floor quite a lot too. The South tower rooms are closer to the pools and beach.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

What can you say, The Breakers are just awesome. From the very second that you are greeted with the familiar, "Welcome Back" what can you say. We visit quite frequently & each time our visit is just better, if that is possible. From Joe in The Seafood Bar, we just love his service as we sit at the bar & have a drink & dinner. Or Jess at Echo, she was the anchor at the old Tiki Bar until it was washed out to sea during Sandy. The service is always superior & if something is not, bring it to the attention of management, a certainty of corrective action will be taken to your satisfaction. Can't wait to be back during the 1st week of November for some R&R!

Room Tip: We love the rooms with a resort view, its our preference. Catch breakfast outside at The Beach Club, it is a lot of fun. There is complimentary coffee in the lobby until 6:00AM I believe, be sure to ask.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at the Breakers to attend an elegant destination wedding. If you stay there, get an upgraded room with an ocean front view. We didn't spend that much time in our room because of all the wedding events but if we go back for a getaway, we will get a larger room. It was just a fantastic place. If you like to bike ride, rent bikes at the Breakers or just down the street from the resort there is a place to rent bikes (in town). I really enjoyed exploring all over Palm Beach on a bicycle. Some historical things to see and just beautiful homes and long stretches of beach and gorgeous landscape. The Seafood Bar was a delicious lunch and the food at the bars outside was perfection. Room Service breakfast was prompt and delicious. Phone courtesy within the resort was outstanding. If my children were still very young, it would be a dream to vacation there and rent a bungalow. Fun to people watch. Fitness facilities are very nice. Just be sure to ask for an oceantfront view. More spacious and elegant.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2013

You already know this is an expensive Hotel. Your coffee will be pressed, so don't expect a coffee maker in your room. The ambiance and decor are beautiful. It seemed a bit large for a family; I was traveling on business. Having said that, if money is no obstacle, by all means, bring your family and enjoy a poolside cabana that may be more expensive than your room. WiFi was, at all times and locations, excellent. If you want to hang out on a beach, this beach is not for you. The Hotel, grounds and staff were exactly what I expected of this Palm Beach Landmark.

Room Tip: If you get an ocean view room on the mezzanine level, be sure you get on the correct elevator. I understand I wasn't the only one that got lost...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at The Breakers while visiting family in West Palm Beach, and were very impressed with the style of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. Despite its grand opulence it is not a stuffy place, unlike some 5* European hotels.
The check in staff were exceptionally friendly and efficient, and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a Club Room in celebration of our special occasion. I would certainly recommend a Club Room if your budget allows, as these are on a restricted access floor with butler service offering inclusive day and evening drinks and nibbles. Breakfast is also served in the lounge area outside the rooms and there is a terrace overlooking the grounds and Palm Beachin the distance. Unfortunately I believe they are removing the Club Rooms to make way for more spa facilities, which is a retrograde step, so get in quick before they do so.
The only downside of our visit was dining in the Seafood Bar, which was noisy with screaming badly behaved children and the atmosphere of a fast food joint. So we left after a starter and returned to the peace and tranquilty of the Club Lounge for late night drinks and nibbles.
In all a great experience of one of the historic grand dame hotels of Florida.

Room Tip: Go for a Club Room, if still available
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple