I frequently stay at The Breakers for business and family vacations. Management and staff take hospitality to a whole new level. The multicultural staff and international guests make this a welcoming and hospitable destination. The rooms are luxurious, spotless and comfortable. I have enjoyed oceanfront rooms but also find the island view rooms have the most glorious sunsets (and cost less). There are dining options on property (most overlooking the Atlantic) and numerous within walking or a short drive. It is helpful to review the hotel's website, menus and prices. Insider tip: there are special deals in the area during summer months esp September (taste of the Palm Beaches).
We recently had a family vacation there celebrating a birthday. We were honored many times over! Very baby/child/teen friendly. Fyi: the Italian Restaurant has wonderful food but is located next to the children's rec area so it is noisy; not a quiet, romantic venue. Expect costs/fees to be
comparable to other resorts/ hotels of this caliber.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida