Stayed 3 nights with my husband for a conference. The interior of the hotel reminds me of the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. The service was impeccable...Really! Everyone from the valets, cleaning staff, people just walking around with name tags (LOL) would stop and ask me if they could help me, that could be because I looked lost ... the resort & grounds are massive. Rooms are beautiful and very clean. Everything, indoor and out was impeccable.
Pros: Everything about the service, decor and food. The pool service was exceptional, outstanding.
Cons: spa doesn't really compare to other resort spas I've been to, but they are working on it. There isn't a hair salon...so after being by the pool/beach all day, it would have been nice to have someone else do my hair. The staff said they could arrange to have someone come to my room for a blowout, but since a two egg breakfast for one was $50...I was afraid to ask the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida