We stayed in this beautiful property on early June. My husband and our 5 children. Our kids and us stayed on suite 3135, which is a king size ocean front suite with a separate living area with an additional double beds connecting room. Not sure about all the buzz about rooms being small, I think they were a pretty decent size, perhaps because we were on a suite we felt that we had plenty of room. They baby proof the room in advance as requested and provided a crib.
Also my husband side of the family joined us on separate rooms, we were a total of 14 people. 8 of them kids and needless to say, we choose the right place to bring our busy crew!
From the moment we arrived, our kids were greeted with tokens for the play machines, beach toys and stuffed animals for our 2 yr old baby girl. We ate on the steakhouse, the grill restaurant by the pool and the Italian restaurant all great food, but we loved the most the Italian!
The service was phenomenal, at the steak restaurant the waiters helped our kids to cut their meat and they took them for a tour of the gardens while we the adults were finishing eating. We had the promo were the kids ate for free, and we took advantage of that!Kids meals come with dessert which they loved!
We were very well taken care by the tool, with great service all the time, with a great smile. Our kids loved swimming in the beach!
One thing I wish is that they wouldn’t charge to get boogie boards or tubing floats for the beach… I’ve stayed in some high end resorts in Mexico, Caribbean & Hawaii and they are part of the amenities of those resorts, that’s the only thing I will ask, beside getting at least clean towels in the evenings since there’s no turn down service.
I love the shops they have in the property, I mean, for kids, for me, for the girls, it's dangerous!
Beds are very comfortable as well. We had the continental breakfast+ and it was good for the kids with plenty of options, for me was just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida