I literally cannot fault this hotel. It's absolutely stunning, everything about it from the rooms, to the staff, to the food, are fantastic. I cannot think of a more beautiful hotel anywhere in the world. That said, the area didn't really do it for me. As a Scottish family stopping at the beach for a few days after a week at Disney, i'd advise those in similar circumstances to possibly try the key's, Naples, longboat key etc etc for a truer Florida beach vacation. Palm Beach is more a very exclusive residential beach town than a laid back, chilled beachy sort of place.
All in all, i'd return because of the hotel, and all that it offers, especially for families and those seeking a top end hotel. Expensive? It's all relative to what you can afford. I think it represents value for money and you can clearly see why the it costs what it does to eat and stay here. If you're visiting the area, it's a fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida