From the moment you turn into the impressive drive you are taken back to a time where service was the byword of hotels. -- You pay for it, but you get what you pay for.
The buildings were spectacular with high ornate venetian style ceilings in the public rooms and as far as we could see, immaculately maintained. The deluxe room that we had on the ocean was huge and had one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in.
There were a lot of company seminars on at the hotel during our stay but we did not find the activities intrusive and it was a good indicator of the hotel's success.
There were plenty of good eating places and a good Sports Bar within the Hotel
We used the spa during our stay and found the treatments to be first class and reasonably priced.
The hotel is very well placed being 10 minutes drive from the City Centre with its good shops and restaurants and 5 minutes south you have Worth Ave with Saks, Neiman Marcus, and loads of high end shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers Palm Beach, Florida