We recently spent one night at the Chesterfield Hotel. I thought that it was a lovely hotel.We were offered Sherry when we arrived. There were fresh flowers in the room along with candy, bottled water and soft drinks. ( No charge for these.) The staff was very nice.It was just beautiful and elegent. We could walk to the stores on Fort Worth Avenue. The town was exteremely quiet, of course, because it is off season. But, we had fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida