The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$207
$175
Official Website
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$144
$113
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$88
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$239
$189
$119
  • Pool
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$123
Priceline
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$560
$405
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $511/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsleopard loungeworth avenuehigh teared carnation hoteljelly beanslive entertainmentjunior suitesmall hotelhappy birthdaythe entire staffold schoolresidential areacharming hotelthird floortwo blocksshopping and restaurantscontinental breakfast
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed June 11, 2006

We just returned from a one-night stay at The Chesterfield. I really enjoyed the hotel and thought that it was good value for the money in the off-season. The hotel is very centrally located on the island. You are only 3 blocks from Worth Avenue and 4 blocks from the ocean. We did not rent a car and, instead, walked around the island. The room that we stayed in was relatively small, but nicely furnished. It had a flat screen TV, comfy bed, and nice built-in closets. The bathroom was small, but also tastefully done. Both the room and bathroom were very clean. They have done a great job decorating the interior of the hotel...there is even artwork in the elevator and painted palm fronds on the way to the pool. There is a nice library and cigar room with computer and free Internet access. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Conneticut
Reviewed April 14, 2006

I travel often to Palm Beach, Florida. Yet, I usually stay in downtown or furthur down the island. This time I decided to follow a recomendation to stay at this historic and elegant hotel; boy were they wrong! This hotel is in desperate need of updating. Even when you walk in, the atmosphere smells of your grandmothers moth balls. The room, while is appeared lovely, the smell again, was horrid and if you took a peak under the bed... Well, let's just say that this hotel is frequented often, yet cleaned every so often. I complained to the front desk and was sold ever so politely... It was a metter of MY opinion and not theirs; have a Great day.

My advise, stay somewhere else. I was shocked.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia,Pa.
Reviewed January 9, 2006

We went to the Chesterfield after the big hurricane. We were not sure that we would be able to go, but they re-opened 2 days before our trip. Three of us went, all siblings to surprise our mother (who lives there) on her B-day. We have all been to P.B. many times. We had a great experience staying at The Chesterfield. It was clean, nicely decorated, and extremely convenient for all Palm Beach has to offer. I have stayed in many area hotels, and recommend The Chesterfield highly.

• Stayed: November 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 2, 2006

We initally consulted TripAdvisor before booking this hotel for a weekend getaway, and were a bit leery after reading the comments about the smell. We decided to give it a try anyway,as our first choice, the Breakers, was fully booked. What a disappointment! Snooty nouveau riche desk staff made a poor initial impression, we had to wait an hour in the lobby before our room was ready, and when it was, we were so exhausted we ordered room service, wherein they promptly doubly charged for our meal, and billed us twice for our room, effectively ruining our weekend, as we had budgeted money on our card for the trip. No "I'm terribly sorry"'s, or apology of any sort. The urine smell, while not overpowering at first, (I tried to imagine it was some sort of air freshener) began to permeate our room as the evening wore on. The only shining star was our valet, who was on top of things and extremely apologetic when we described our stay. I see by the recent reviews that they may have cleaned up a bit, but I stand by my review. In the land of the pin-thin, this little boutique hotel is definitely a DON'T GO!

• Stayed: July 2005
10  Thank flakeysrn
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed November 4, 2005

My wife and I just returned from an outstanding stay at the Chesterfield. I was worried after reading previous posts, but the room and hallways were fresh and delightful. The only noteworthy smells I found were of the fresh flowers in the rooms and warm baked cookies in the lobby. The rooms were elegantly designed and featured European décor. It truly had the feel of a historic London property. A stay at even the world’s most beautiful hotel can be marred by poor service, but the attentive staff put all of our worries to rest. Most noteworthy was their concierge who arranged bicycles to be delivered to the hotel and provided the best suggestions for local dining. If I could sum up my stay at the Chesterfield in one word, it would be: charming.

• Stayed: October 2005