All reviewsleopard loungeworth avenuehigh teared carnation hoteljelly beanslive entertainmentjunior suitesmall hotelhappy birthdaythe entire staffold schoolresidential areathird floorcharming hoteltwo blockscontinental breakfastshopping and restaurants
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Other than the Breakers, The Chesterfield is the most marquee on the island. It’s an iconic international brand.

I stayed in 312 king room
Nice red terry cloth robes.

Complementary valet.

Nice bed, great for short and long stays.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2017

After much research and pondering all of the options, we decided that we wanted to experience Palm Beach from the 'inside' and not from one of the resorts on the water. The Chesterfield was everything I hoped it would be. Old charm in a historic building that has been beautifully maintained, friendly staff with a keen eye on service, excellent restaurant/lounge on property, immaculate pool area and hot tub, 2 1/2 blocks to walk to the beach and less than that to Worth Avenue. Excellent experience without a single disappointment.

Room Tip: Corner rooms provide the best light
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at The Chesterfield for 4 nights and enjoyed every moment of our stay. The Chesterfield is a beautiful hotel. The staff are friendly and the rooms are gorgeous. We had drinks and dinner one evening at The Leopard Lounge at The Chesterfield and it was fantastic. The food was great, the drinks were great and the entertainment was perfect. The trun down service each night left us little treats!! Keep it up...I'm sure you have many returning guests as this is clearly the loveliest hotel in Palm Beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

The Chesterfield is a small hotel with a big heart.

The staff is the biggest amenity- flawless service with a smile.

Checked in for a six night stay, my room was spotless clean and nicely appointed and was representatives of being in Palm Beach with relevant decor.

The room was spotlessly clean and had complimentary water bottles and jelly beans. Evening turn down features a small treat and tomorrow's wether report.

The first evening I was greeted by Matthew in the Library and offered a water. He was helpful throughout the stay including the day I needed a bandaid.

The Leopard Lounge (onsite) was my best dining experience, having dined on and off Island for the week. Candy the bartender was welcoming, the second night she greeted me by name as if I were a regular. The live evening entertainment makes this a very special spot.

Morning coffee is available form 5 to 9 AM for those early risers and It is Starbucks.
One morning I did go to the Starbucks on Worth Avenue for an Iced coffee however subsequent days found this coffee hit the mark.

The neighborhood is residential, and a five minute walk to Worth Avenue and several notable restaurants. The beach just slightly farther away.

The pool are is refreshing. Fresh fruit, water, Sunblock and a nice magazine selection all complimentary. Throughout the day food and beverage service checks in with guests, never overbearing just there to serve.

Upon departing the hotel I spoke with the Valet with whom I had only exchanged greetings with throughout the week. As I waited for my vehicle he mentioned that I had stayed for the week and said "You arrived on Sunday right?" They noticed and so did I.

It's been a dozen years since having been to Palm Beach. I have had past stays at the former Ritz as well as the Four Season's,however the Chesterfield felt the most authentic on island.

P.S. the chocolate chip cookies in the lobby, alone are worth staying here.

The nearby Flagler Museum gives one a greater sense of how this area came to be.

If traveling this week - The Oktoberfest of The Palm Beaches is a fun time.

Many Thanks to everyone at TheChesterfield for a great stay throughout!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I Love this place!! The Front desk Staff, the concierge, the wait staff at the Leopard lounge, everything. It's my go to in Palm Beach.. I have a great experience all around every time I come to West Palm.

Room Tip: Prices are very reasonable even for Luxury and offseason can't be beat so any room is perfect
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business