All reviews leopard lounge worth avenue greg palmer high tea red carnation jelly beans complimentary valet parking the chocolate chip cookies dance floor live entertainment junior suite small hotel old school residential area the entire staff third floor happy birthday
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We have stayed in the Chesterfield often durin the season, however, we recently visited for a quick summer weekend. We were greeted warmly upon arrival, David Wallace the restaurant manager went out of his way to obtain steel cut oats for our breakfast. Julie our breakfast server could not have been nicer. Rooms are quaint but well kept up. The parking valet is excellent. We have tried the Breakers, The Colony, and The Brazilian but our hotel of choice is The Chesterfield.

Room tip: Corner room
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a concert in West Palm Beach so we decided spend the night locally. We chose the Chesterfield for its old world charm and it's feel of intimacy and we weren't disappointed. It's a small luxurious hotel where each room is unique in its decor and style. They have a wonderful restaurant that is excellent and a pool area that is small but very nice. The service is top notch from check-in to checkout. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking for a romantic getaway or in search of a wonderful small boutique hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I can not begin to tell you what a fabulous place the Chesterfield is.
From the minute the doorman opens your car door the service just keeps on being first class.
Every single member of staff is well trained and very friendly. They quickly got to know me and seemed to anticipate anything I may need.
The beds are super comfortable with luxurious linens.
The room was large, well decorated, clean and quiet.
A fridge is in the room and ice is bought in at turndown service along with a delusions snack that is left on your pillow!
The food is delicious and fresh. Prices are good!
Live music every night!
Breakfast was wonderful and we loved the cookies that restraint manager, Carl Stewart boxed up for us on our departure.....very thoughtful.
Dishes of candy are all over the place so great to snack on.
High tea is served in the library!
Hotel is within walking distance to Worth Ave and the beach!
No hidden fees! No resort fee or parking fee!
Love, love, love the Chesterfield

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank POWRGRL1
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff, clean with great amenities. Resataurant excellent but not for people on a budget. Complimentary water, lemonade and fruit at the pool. Towels, sun cream and chairs supplied if going to the beach which is a short walk away.

Room tip: I booked through Hotwire - accommodation revealed after booking. We got a suite.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RachelNW4
Reviewed July 26, 2017

The wonderful staff of Chesterfield is amazing and will take great care of you from check in to check out. I thought the valet service was going to be a pain but it turned out the hotel was very efficient and I received the car promptly. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach as you stroll by beautiful luxury homes and admire the tropical landscape. If you want to drive to the beach, there are street parking available (be sure to pay at the meter stand).

The Leopard Lounge restaurant prepares delicious food. I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast (though not included in your nightly stay) I still would recommend the restaurant for the ambiance and attentive service. Be sure to sit indoor or you will be the breakfast for hungry mosquitoes. (Warning: if you are traveling in the summer months July/August, be sure to pack bug sprays, this is not a fault to the hotel but the bugs here are quite aggressive) I did not get to enjoy the tea service, though it did delightful.

The pool is a treat. The hotel provides comfy lounge chair, sun screen, bug spray, towels... all for your comfort. The hot tub is particular small so if you want dibs, make a run for it. Nearby the entry door is refreshing lemon water and lemonade accompanied with assorted fruit for your desire. Forget a book? The hotel has updated magazines for you to catch up on fitness, finance, home life, and pop culture. You can also order food poolside or enjoy breakfast poolside.

The room, 302, is fairly small but beautiful. The bathroom is spotless and the bed is so comfortable. The room has moderate and comfortable temperature, definitely a need for the summer weather. One of the neat features nearby the bed is built in usb plugging for your electronic recharging. It is a perfect fit!

The absolute hands down most wonderful aspect about the hotel is the service and wonderful attention to details. I had a chance to meet Frances, Jean, and Michael who were all wonderful and attentive to my needs. They were gracious and helpful in every way, they truly want you to enjoy your stay. For example, before I left, they asked if I wanted water on the go, I didn't want the water but wanted some cookies to go, Michael asked the kitchen staff to box cookies to-go for my drive. Frances was very helpful in making sure that my stay was comfortable and the room was fixed to my liking. Each evening, room service stops by to check in for any services and will also refill your ice bucket, share the weather for tomorrow, and provide a little sweet treat. Jean was an amazing waiter who provided attentive breakfast service. It seems like the staff of Chesterfield has been trained to not say "no" to any reasonable request. They truly want you to enjoy your stay... from the fine touches like sweet treats every evening, timing when to fix your room, or pulling up your vehicle promptly - the service is absolutely first rate.

Thank you for an enjoyable stay. Definitely a treat and I look forward to coming back.

Date of stay: July 2017