All reviewsleopard loungeworth avenuehigh teared carnation hoteljelly beanslive entertainmentjunior suitesmall hotelhappy birthdaythe entire staffold schoolresidential areathird floorcharming hoteltwo blockscontinental breakfastshopping and restaurants
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff, clean with great amenities. Resataurant excellent but not for people on a budget. Complimentary water, lemonade and fruit at the pool. Towels, sun cream and chairs supplied if going to the beach which is a short walk away.

Room Tip: I booked through Hotwire - accommodation revealed after booking. We got a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RachelNW4
Reviewed July 26, 2017

The wonderful staff of Chesterfield is amazing and will take great care of you from check in to check out. I thought the valet service was going to be a pain but it turned out the hotel was very efficient and I received the car promptly. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach as you stroll by beautiful luxury homes and admire the tropical landscape. If you want to drive to the beach, there are street parking available (be sure to pay at the meter stand).

The Leopard Lounge restaurant prepares delicious food. I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast (though not included in your nightly stay) I still would recommend the restaurant for the ambiance and attentive service. Be sure to sit indoor or you will be the breakfast for hungry mosquitoes. (Warning: if you are traveling in the summer months July/August, be sure to pack bug sprays, this is not a fault to the hotel but the bugs here are quite aggressive) I did not get to enjoy the tea service, though it did delightful.

The pool is a treat. The hotel provides comfy lounge chair, sun screen, bug spray, towels... all for your comfort. The hot tub is particular small so if you want dibs, make a run for it. Nearby the entry door is refreshing lemon water and lemonade accompanied with assorted fruit for your desire. Forget a book? The hotel has updated magazines for you to catch up on fitness, finance, home life, and pop culture. You can also order food poolside or enjoy breakfast poolside.

The room, 302, is fairly small but beautiful. The bathroom is spotless and the bed is so comfortable. The room has moderate and comfortable temperature, definitely a need for the summer weather. One of the neat features nearby the bed is built in usb plugging for your electronic recharging. It is a perfect fit!

The absolute hands down most wonderful aspect about the hotel is the service and wonderful attention to details. I had a chance to meet Frances, Jean, and Michael who were all wonderful and attentive to my needs. They were gracious and helpful in every way, they truly want you to enjoy your stay. For example, before I left, they asked if I wanted water on the go, I didn't want the water but wanted some cookies to go, Michael asked the kitchen staff to box cookies to-go for my drive. Frances was very helpful in making sure that my stay was comfortable and the room was fixed to my liking. Each evening, room service stops by to check in for any services and will also refill your ice bucket, share the weather for tomorrow, and provide a little sweet treat. Jean was an amazing waiter who provided attentive breakfast service. It seems like the staff of Chesterfield has been trained to not say "no" to any reasonable request. They truly want you to enjoy your stay... from the fine touches like sweet treats every evening, timing when to fix your room, or pulling up your vehicle promptly - the service is absolutely first rate.

Thank you for an enjoyable stay. Definitely a treat and I look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Mr_TriNguyen
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Pristine location with delicious teas, champagne, sandwiches, desserts and hot scones. We were treated like royalty by Restaurant Manager Carl Stewart and the entire staff today. So peaceful. Four hours, yes four hours, went by so fast. Adriana, thank you for making Ginger's birthday special. You won't be able to eat it all so they'll wrap it up nicely for you to take home. We will be back soon. Treat yourself as it will make your weekend.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

If it's your bday, make sure to let front desk know. They will send you 2 glasses of champagne and strawberries with chocolate.
The hotel is small, but it's very nice. They make you feel welcome at all times. The pool is perfect if you want to relax. The beach is very close and the hotel gives you a beach chair.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I planned to spend One night at this secret treasure, but fell in love with the Chesterfield Hotel the minute we walked in and were pampered at every turn. From Jackson's wonderful greeting and great smile & who took care of us in every possible way to Dan, Candy , Jewel, Dominique, Assencion, Erik,Marlene, to so many others -- it was a fabulous vacation--so much so that I almost hate putting it on trip advisor and letting the world know about it – – this exquisite gem!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple