The staff alone was worth staying at The Chesterfield but I was upgraded from a Queen room to a King and the King room was VERY small! I can't imagine what the Queen room looks like. It was for a romantic weekend getaway and I would consider it average for Palm Beach. The Leopard Lounge is definitely for the much older crowd but the food was fantastic. Do not pay $18 for the breakfast buffet though as it's just pastries and cereal and definitely not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida