The Chesterfield Palm Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$209
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$139
$310
$217
Official Website
  • Pool
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$349
$297
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$438
$389
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsleopard loungeworth avenuegreg palmerhigh teared carnation hotelsthe chocolate chip cookiesjelly beanslive entertainmentking roomsmall hotelold schoolcharming hotelthe entire staffthird floorresidential areacontinental breakfasttwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Best place to stay with pets in and around Palm Beach. With 2 dining areas and a bar with dancing every weekend you would want for nothing. If you have pets and are visiting Palm Beach, Florida this is the place to stay and believe me because I am very hard to please.

Room Tip: 3rd floor corner suites are great. Executive suite is the best!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was lucky enough to have had my wedding here, and from day one, it couldn't have been easier. The hotel had their own wedding planner who took care of every single detail. Every question, need and request was catered to in a timely and efficient manner. All of our family and friends could not get over the quality of service and the quaint beauty of the hotel. The attention to detail here is phenomenal! From the home baked cookies left for all to enjoy in the lobby to the beautiful flower bouquets all around the hotel to the excellent service at the Leopard Lounge, I am looking for excuses to stay here again....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JessicaBW
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for four nights over Memorial Day weekend and had a great time. The property itself was lovely and had great attention to detail. I loved having breakfast in the courtyard each morning. This is one of the first hotels I have stayed at that serves breakfast until 11 a.m. This worked well for me and my husband as we are not early morning people. I didn't know what to expect from the hotel staff after reading reviews about their great service. I'm not a high maintenance guest, so I often find so-called great service to be a bit too intense for my liking. Such was not the case at this hotel. The service was great in a very genuine and warm way.

Even though I stayed here during a busy holiday weekend, and there was a wedding going on, I never saw evidence of a lot of people. I can see how the pool could get very crowded, since there are only so many chairs, but somehow that wasn't a problem. I appreciated the two cabanas, and the complimentary lemonade, bottles of water, and fruit available.

The hotel is definitely very well-situated. You can walk to the sculpture garden, the beach, and Worth Avenue.

The only negatives were that my husband couldn't use the library two mornings in a row, because there was someone setting up for an event, our king room faced another building, so not only was there no view but privacy was also limited, and there was a bit of a smoke smell in our room from smoking rooms on our floor. These would in no way be deal breakers, and I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Countrybound
Reviewed June 3, 2013

As always, we had a wonderful time in Palm Beach in May. This was made possible by the wonderful treatment we recieved at the Chesterfiled. The entire staff there is always so warm and pleasant and they treat you like royalty. The service is above and beyond at this quaint, above full service small hotel. I would recommend this hotle to all that enjoy small, quiet places nearby all the beauty Palm Beach has to offer.

Room Tip: many different rooms. I would choose at least a king room for the added space as the queen rooms can tend to be rather small.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank markc7928
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were extremely pleased with this hotel. It's a very short walk to Worth Ave (less than 2 blocks). Hotel personnel were very courteous, and our room, while not large, was comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were happy with room # 213, but it isn't very large (and we weren't in the room much). For our next stay, we might choose a suite or a room poolside.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Larry N
ChesterfieldGM, General Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Larry N,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel for your recent visit to Palm Beach, and also for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Natalie Le Clerc