Was on a combined business/pleasure trip to Palm Beach and originally scheduled to stay at the Breakers. Unfortunately they turned out to no be pet-friendly so some quick TripAdvisor searches landed us at The Chesterfield. Before we even arrived we had received an email asking for the name of our pet and as soon as we arrived we were all greeted by our names, including our Charlie. This is a small hotel but with many amenities. We enjoyed the pool and particularly my wife loved the close proximity to Worth Avenue and the beach. We were treated royally the entire stay and would highly recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida