“Lunch at The Leopard Lounge”

The Chesterfield Palm Beach
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Dear Greg,
Thank you for such a wonderful luncheon for the ladies on May 1st. Everything was done perfectly.....delicious food, terrific service, great organization. You are a delight to work with and make my job so easy!! I wanted to introduce you but there were just too many so please forgive me.
Everyone had a wonderful time, are still talking about it and can't wait to come back!
Many kudos to you and your staff.....thank you.
Nancy

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
ChesterfieldGM, General Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Nancy P,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel for your recent lunch, and also for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

It was a delight to read this review and I will be sure to pass along this wonderful review to Greg and the rest of the staff, who I know will be delighted to see it. We look forward to seeing you and the others in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Chesterfield Palm Beach

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here for a night in March, 2013. The lobby is first rate. Check-in is well done except they lost our luggage, but it was pretty quickly found. The rooms are exquisite except they are very small. Staff is friendly and courteous. We did not eat there, but the chocolate chip cookies in the lobby are delicious.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear yeaux,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel for recent visit to Palm Beach, and also for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us but disappointed that there was a mix up with your luggage, happy to hear it was resolved quickly. In the future if you decide to stay with us please contact us directly so we can offer some other room types that we have available.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and we will be sure to have the chocolate chip cookies awaiting your arrival.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a long weekend at The Chesterfield. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is wonderful! They remembered our names from the time we checked in and always greeted us personally. We were celebrating our anniversary and they even said "Happy Anniversary" when we came into the lobby that day! The food is wonderful and I wish we had more time to spend there. I certainly hope to return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 365marybeth17,

I am happy to read that it was a peaceful retreat for the both of you and delighted to hear that you thought the staff was wonderful. I will be sure to pass along the nice comments to all of them. We hope you can make it an annual trip for your anniversary.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wifew and I went for a one night Getaway
The afternoon tea was a dream , scones straight from the oven , delicious pastries were yummy
The restaurant was booked out for a special event so they hosted us for a romantic dinner for 2 in the library

Bed was extremely comfortable, nice touches ,reg cookies and rusks and bottles of water on departure make this a truly memorable stay

Getaway package was good value for a hotel of this caliber

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Storming27,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and happy to read that you thought the bed was comfortable and enjoyed the nice touches. I am also happy to read how much you liked the afternoon tea.

I will be sure to pass along the review to all of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

A friend of mine brought me to this nice Hotel for lunch a few weeks ago.We sat in the Terrasse.Very nice atmoshere.Service excellentThe interior dining room is superb.I had Portobello sandwich with goat cheese and grilled vegetables and aragula and my friend had the Crab Cakes.We each had a nice glass of wine .I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: i did not stay at this Hotel only went for lunch
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
ChesterfieldGM, General Manager at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Jacqueline11,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel for lunch during your recent visit to Palm Beach, and also for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed the food and I will be sure to pass along the comments to our executive chef and the other staff members.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Another stay at the Hotel was a great idea,warm welcome-with a smile from a staff is always very pleasant.Every time we stay at the hotel -we have a different room-very comfortable and well decorated(love paintings).Breakfast is delicious(my favorite-Bluberry pancakes and French toast)not too mention great desserts at The Leopard Lounge.Due to our late flight home -we could stay a little longer and relax at the Hotel pool-drinking cool lemonade.Thanks for everything.!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank renata g

Dear renata g,

Thank You for choosing The Chesterfield Hotel once again for your accommodations during your recent visit to Palm Beach, and also for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to read reviews from guests who stay with us on a regular basis. I will pass along all of your comments to our team members. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Leopard Lounge and that you were able to stay longer to enjoy the pool area.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I spent 10 days at this hotel - a dream came true. Warm welcome - wonderful decorated rooms - beautiful poolarea and last not least amazing what the kitchen had done. Slept well, took my chocolate from the pillow and orderd breakfast for next day in my room. Started the day with a newspaper hanging out ion my door. Will come back soon!

Room Tip: The best would be the poolside - take room 314, 316, 318
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to The Chesterfield Palm Beach? Share your experiences!