“The best!”

The Chesterfield Palm Beach
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We celebrated our mother's 100th birthday at the Chesterfield with 40 relatives and friends, including 4 children ages 2 to 6. The whole event was simply perfect and all the guests told us so. Greg Palmer helped me plan a perfect event -- from poolside cocktails to champagne toast, birthday cake and dessert. everyone raved about the food-- duets of beef (not overcooked!) and sea bass. He was kind, considerate of the needs of our age spread, and very helpful. The Pavilion Room was bright and cheery- but elegant- and private so that we could show a powerpoint presentation of Mom's life. There was also a docking station for an iPod for background music. We saved money by using the hotel's gorgeous freeze-dried roses arrangements. Finally, the people serving dinner were helpful and kind. I compliment myself on making a fabulous decision to use the Chesterfield. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of staying at The Chesterfield in Palm Beach. Everything about our stay was absolutely lovely. The staff could not have been more welcoming, our room was both luxurious and comfortable, and the meals that we enjoyed on-site were delicious. Furthermore, the central location allowed us to walk everywhere - the beach, shopping (Worth Ave.), and tons of great restaurants. Though we've stayed elsewhere in Palm Beach in the past, we will always stay at The Chesterfield from now on!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were not disappointed in our hotel choice for our long weekend getaway. The property is spotless, and the service is wonderful. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Our junior suite was very quiet and overlooked the pool. We had a nice balcony facing east with morning sun. Our suite was #200. I think it was the only junior suite with a balcony. The shower, toilet area was separate from the sinks and dressing area. It was a little tight, but there was plenty of room in the area with the double sinks. Enjoyed the Keurig brewer and coffee/ tea selection in room. Complimentary soda and juice in fridge. Wonderful chicken curry and shrimp cocktail in Leopard Lounge. I might have to go back just for the chicken curry. Easy walk to Worth and public beach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for almost a week and the staff was gracious--called me by name when I came and went from the lobby--and helpful. I needed to rent a car and they organized it for me and followed up with the car company. The exterior courtyard dining room is charming and feels like a European courtyard cafe. There is a cute small pool with all of the amenities. The rooms are comfortable and the location is within walking distance from Worth Avenue. It is a good location for a trip when being on the beach is not necessary.

1  Thank Sharon J
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The business event planned for us by Greg Palmer, Director of Catering, was such a success from partnering with The Chesterfield. Each and every detail mattered to The Chesterfield staff and was thought about. The service was outstanding. Evening cocktails by the pool with hors d'oeuvres along with a 3-course dinner in the beautiful Pavilion Room. Both Greg and the Chef prepared the most apropos menu which included a Chilean Sea Bass that guests truly enjoyed. Thank you for all that you do.

2  Thank EventReviews
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel group is outstanding and the Chesterfield lives up to all of the other locations in England and South Africa! If I have a choice I will only stay in one of their hotels. The service is outstanding, the rooms perfectly "white glove" clean and the food and wine excellent. You must have the chicken soup, a recipe of the groups owner and not to be missed. A big shout out to Sadie, TIna, Michelle and Amanda who made a huge effort to make sure that my stay was perfect! SO looking forward to getting back soon! Thank you for your commitment to treating your guests like family.

Room Tip: While the rooms are smaller than some ask for the non pool side on the third floor!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bently1614
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I spent 5 nights at The Chesterfield and we loved every minute of it. The hotel staff was very friendly and very accomodating at every level. This included efficient and friendly service from the front desk to receiving extra towels from housekeeping in the evening. We also met the chef at The Leopard Lounge when we dined in-house one evening. The food was delicious and I enjoyed one of the best Cosmopolitans with my meal. The hotel is very close to shopping, the beach and other wonderful restaurants. We ended most days reading by the pool before showering for dinner. I loved the little cookies placed by the pillows after the bedding was turned down in the evening! All in all, a great hotel for anyone visiting Palm Beach.

1  Thank IrishMom920
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to The Chesterfield Palm Beach? Share your experiences!