This hotel is amazing! The rooms are nicely furnished with comfortable beds. When we go to Palm Beach, we usually stay at the Ritz Carlton, this time we decided to drift over to the Chesterfield and you get more for your buck. Dont get me wrong, the Ritz there is still amazing. We checked into the Chesterfield after a horrible day of flying with a 4 hour delay stuck in Atlantas crazy airport. We get to the hotel around 8 PM and just want to go to sleep. They checked us in immediatly only to upgrade us to the Penthouse Suite for no charge. They said that they received a phone call from corporate telling us that we were VIP's. We stayed in this amazing room for 4 nights. This hotel can be compared to the Beverly Hills Hotel. The 40s style theme with the cabana pool and the slightly rustic look. the hotel is very clean, the rooms are that of a 5 star hotel. If you are going to Palm Beach, you should look into this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the elite Palm Beach Island, The Chesterfield, a historic landmark building, offers stunning European style and world-class standards of service from the skilfully trained team. Located minutes from the elegant shops of Worth Avenue and the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chesterfield Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Palm Beach
- Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Florida