All reviewsleopard loungeworth avenuehigh teared carnation hoteljelly beanslive entertainmentjunior suitesmall hotelhappy birthdaythe entire staffold schoolresidential areathird floorcharming hoteltwo blockscontinental breakfastshopping and restaurants
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The Chesterfield is a wonderful hotel. The staff are really friendly and the service is great. We enjoyed a great dinner and show a few months ago - really GREAT value! The show, Just One of the Gurlz!, is so popular it's put on annually.

We often have lunch in the wonderful Leopard Lounge and it just got better! They remodelled the entire restaurant (except the artwork on the famous ceiling!) and it is CLASSY! The food is excellent and great value and at dinner, there is live music. Love it!

Really well worth a visit when you're next in Palm Beach.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2012

What beautiful renovations that The Chesterfield has done to their already exquisite hotel! The lunch that I had while I was there was just a amazing! Palm Beach is the perfect get-a-away for someone who wants a slice of paradise and The Chesterfield delivers exactly what is advertised. Great staff to accomodate any of your hotel needs! Will definately be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Love the newly renovated Leopard Lounge. It is the HOT, IN Spot for night time entertainment, lunch or dinner. The food is fabulous and you can sit outside in the courtyard as well. This hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Palm Beach with a beautiful and relaxing pool area, newly renovated rooms and excellent staff. I highly recommend The Chesterfield for your next stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terri H
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I must say that I was taken away with the new renovations that the Chesterfiled has made, the room product is just amazing and the new decor of the Lepoard Lounge is HIP. It's a venue that is worth the trip.
Top Reviews to the Chef at the Lepoard Lounge lunch was amazing, was so delicious you could hear a pin drop while I was enjoying my meal, no conversation for me, just wanted to enjoy my meal.

Room Tip: You take your pick, I love how all rooms have their own flair, there is no bad room to be had.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed December 17, 2011

We spent a weekend at the hotel. From the time of arrival till we checked out we received the best service. People were nice, curitious and helpful. Everyone was eager to serve.

• Stayed: December 2011