The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$212
$183
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$144
$112
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Pool
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$349
$550
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsleopard loungeworth avenuehigh teared carnation hoteljelly beanslive entertainmentjunior suitesmall hotelhappy birthdaythe entire staffold schoolresidential areacharming hotelthird floortwo blocksshopping and restaurantscontinental breakfast
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stayed at the hotel in May for one night and it was superb. The suite was spectacular, staff wonderful and dinner was superb - both the food and the service. Ricky is one of the best waiters that I have run into over the years. I will go back as often as I can to enjoy this Gem of a Hotel in Palm Beach.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank trrbostn
Reviewed June 5, 2011

We stayed at The Chesterfield for 3 nights while attending a wedding and absolutely loved our stay. My husband and I have stayed in hotels around the world and the service at The Chesterfield was perhaps the best we've ever experienced -- friendly, consistent, and always made attempts to go above and beyond for all of their guests. It was truly wonderful. Also, we loved the ambiance of the outdoor patio and pool area -- it reminded us very much of Italy with the quaint outdoor seating, vegetation, delicious food, and bright colors. Additionally, the location is very close to the beach (we walked) and the hotel provided complimentary beach chairs and towels. Appreciated the complimentary valet and very fast service. The beds were comfortable, rooms were quaint as expected of a historical landmark, with upscale amentities in the rooms as well as free wifi. We rate the hotel 5 stars plus. Thank you The Chesterfield - we'll definitely be back and recommend the hotel to our friends and family.

Room Tip: Booked 5 mos in advance. Great rate on hotel websi
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Recommended to us by AMEX Platinum, it exceeded all expectations. We had never stayed in Palm Beach before, but I would not go to any other hotel on the Island. All of the charm and personal service of the finest European hotels. Our Room 202 was amazing. We were there for four nights and we hated to leave.

Room Tip: Location is perfect for anything in Palm Beach
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank berkshiremaven
Reviewed May 31, 2011

The Chesterfield treated my family and I like royalty. The rooms were gigantic and everything was super clean, the food was to die for and everyone was super nice! 10 out of 10! The absolute best!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I stayed at the Chesterfield Hotel for the first time in May with my boyfriend, I loved it! The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the cuisine was even better! I would recomment it to anyone who needs a relaxing weekend. Of course the FL weather was perfect as well. I will be back there soon for sure!

Room Tip: an upgrade was key
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple