“A Home Run For an Inn That's Very Much Like Home!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed December 18, 2013

For an outstanding hotel facility in the greater Palm Beach, Florida area, the Fairfield Inn & Suites on South Ocean Boulevard simply cannot be topped for value, location, or customer care! The Inn is immaculate and exceptionally well maintained, as reflected by its welcoming exterior, the tidiness of its lobby, and the cleaniless of both its private rooms and its commopn public areas. But what makes the Fairfield especially stand out from other motel chain facilities is the superlative staff. Customer-service fanatic, every member with whom my wife and I dealt went out of his/her way to ensure that we were comfortable, that our stay was pleasurable, that all of our needs were promptly and efficiently met, all the while exhibiting a rare combination of both professional efficiency and human sincerity and warmth. Facilities-wise, the pool is wonderfully situated on the bay, yielding spectacular sunset panoramas. The exercise room equipment is adequate, the breakfasts sumptuous and laden with health-oriented foods as well as traditional fare. All of this in a great location and a most reasonable price. Here you will truly feel that you have discovered a home away from home.

Room Tip: Room #333 is especially quiet.
6  Thank grusleucogeranus

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is the third time we have stayed at this Fairfield. It's a short walk to the beach,restaurants are close including restaurants that are new from the last time we stayed. I hate to give away this place but it's the place to stay for at least 2 days. Everything is still excellent at a good price.

Room Tip: all rooms ok. it's the location of the hotel that is great
1  Thank NewYorkRayman46
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Construction is pretty much done and the rooms are beautiful! Great view from the balcony. You can walk to the beach and some very good restaurants. We did have plumbing issues, but were taken care of rather quickly. Another problem was the internet did't always work and the cable would stop working while trying to watch TV.

Room Tip: Try to get the water view.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

About a month ago, I booked a two-day trip for the wedding of one of my closest friends and we decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn. All was well until a week before, when I received devastating personal news.

Upon realizing that I would no longer be able to make the trip, I called the Fairfield Inn immediately, at which time I was informed of their no-refund policy. I explained that I understood their policy, but I was dealing with extreme personal circumstances that would cause me to not only have to cancel my reservation, but also miss the wedding.

Bounced from one person to another, I was told time and time again that no refund would be given. After being (disgustingly) told that 'even if there was a death in the family, there would still be no refund,' I called Marriott corporate.

I explained the situation to Marriott corporate, who compassionately called the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn, asking what could be done. The General Manager restated that no matter what happened, a refund would not be given. Even Marriott corporate was surprised.

I am a very reasonable, fair person and I have never, ever been treated in this manner. To take an extreme situation and make it worse in a trying time is completely despicable. This level of customer service is beyond low-class, at an inhuman level I have never experienced before. I hope that Marriott reads this and is ashamed to be aligned with such a careless establishment.

If you are having any doubts about a stay at the Fairfield Inn, or think you could possibly encounter something that causes you to have to make other plans, DO NOT STAY HERE.

Beyond that, I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK ELSEWHERE IN GENERAL, as an establishment that has no concern for their guests in this manner does not deserve to be considered for a stay, or given the opportunity to actually earn the money of its hard-working patrons.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Geoff G
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We hit the area on the wind down of construction and had to step over and around workers doing dusty hall renovations. Areas that were complete, had beautiful new carpets and decor.

Hotel had a very nice complimentary breakfast. Our room had an excellent view of the bridge and overlooked the very nice pool area.

The real bonus was it was a 5 minute walk to the beach with all kinds of restaurant and shopping options. Just wish we had more time to take advantage. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a water view up high.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mom98wmu
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Marriott has a little gem situated ON Palm Beach. Sliding glass doors lead to a balcony with a water view. Although we had to look past a dumpster in use for renovations, we were steps away from the Saturday morning market by the bridge. A typical Fairfield in an atypical location.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank MaryGWaxhaw_NC
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our stay was great. The hotel was clean and staff was attentive and friendly. Room was a king suite and was spacious and clean. Only minor issues were the tv in the sitting area did not work (the other worked fine) and there was a two inch gap under the door that should have a door sweep. Also, if you need to use the safe it is $3 per day. I would rather pay a couple more dollars for the room than see this as an extra charge but that's just me. Our stay was wonderful and we would stay here again if we were in Palm Beach.

• Stayed: September 2013
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Marriott
West Palm Beach Marriott
#14 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach? Share your experiences!