“Beautiful facility. Wonderful staff that served me when I really needed the rest.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Amazing. The staff did a great job on serving my husband and I. We loved being there and my husband's conference was great as well. Thank you taking such great care of this mom that needed a break from her day to day routine.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kfbeam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
  • Arabic first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a super relaxing 3-night stay, with amazingly warm and attentive personal service, yet not intrusive. It was a very romantic stay for us.
We enjoyed the beach and relaxing poolside bar restaurant where you can sit and enjoy drinks and food while watching the sun set. The spa is so lovely, you are tempted to go and hang there with the amazing Lorna for facials and Olga's perfect mani/pedi's..., however, was impossible to get away from the sunshine outside. The room service was excellent and food presented beautifully and hot.. Last time we stayed for a week. 3 nights is too short for this small paradise, plan a week minimum to enjoy the lovely hotel. Parking is expensive at $27

Room Tip: We stayed on the back and it was quiet although you see only a sliver of the ocean. I would not lik...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joy N
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my third stay to this resort this year and love it. The staff is exceptional in all areas. The valet charge is costly but that usually goes with quality resorts. The entire facility is spotless and my room was spacious and relaxing. The view I wish I could pack it up in my suitcase.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I, both in our 40's, stayed here for the weekend. We are experienced global travelers, and have stayed at top hotels around the world. This hotel was what you would expect from the Four Seasons brand: beautiful hotel, comfortable rooms, good food, and attentive, professional staff. All this makes for a great escape, even if it's just a few days over a weekend. We were surprised at how delicious the food was at both restaurants.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

As someone who comes from money, I was excited to bring my boyfriend to a family wedding at the Four Seasons Palm Beach. While I was busy taking in some spa treatments with the bride (I was the Maid of Honor), my boyfriend checked in, and gave the front desk his debit card for incidentals. During our 5 day stay we incurred nearly $2,000 in charges, between the room, dining, drinking and the spa. Which was absolutely expected. Upon checkout, we handed the front desk a credit card, which was to be used for the entire bill. We couldn't have been clearer. About four days after returning home, the hotel charged my boyfriends debit card for the entire cost of our stay. Which, I understood, mistakes happen. We called right away to clear the situation up, and my boyfriend was treated at "less than." When he explained he couldn't afford to have $2,000.00 missing from his checking account, he was treated with disrespect and no one followed up with him. The general manager, Bernardo, promised him a telephone call or an email, and neither happened. So disappointed. Will not return nor will I choose to stay at any other Four Seasons Resort.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
11 Thank Anonymous T
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

The quality of this hotel for a meeting is superb. Catering was top notch. Rooms are spacious and excellent. Housekeeping service is impeccable. I did, however, feel that the daily mandatory charge for valet parking at $27 per day is extreme. The pool is a little smaller than what I expected for a hotel of this caliber and lacks a separate adult area, although there is a separate hot tub area for adults that is very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mitchell616
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Loved this place. Great location. Great views. Good rooms and real service! Lovely experience after leaving the dross which is Orlando. Good for exploring the surrounding areas. Real 5 star experience!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
Bradley Park Hotel
#9 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach? Share your experiences!