WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Davie, FL
“A gem in our back yard!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just returned from our son's wedding in Brazil and decided to get away for a relaxing weekend. We were so impressed with every staff member. We had impeccable service through out our stay....and every single person eager to help with a genuine smile. It was truly an amazing weekend.....We are already planning along with our friends, our return before the summer ends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lourdes B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (524)
  • Arabic first
Jacksonvile, Fl
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was expecting to be blown away by the infamous Four Seasons service. Frankly, I've stayed at Marriotts with better service. I agree with the other reviewer who says the staff needs a refresher in service training. We were given a room that smelled like cigarette smoke and the bell hop said,"Eh, maybe it's a little musty," while he continued to unload all our luggage. Hello. There's a big difference between musty and cig smoke. He had to take our luggage right back out again when we called the front desk to say that we couldn't stay in such a smelly room. They did move us to another room which was fine and they profusely apologized, but the overall stay was disappointing. It was just the little things, like charging us for "better"internet access. Really, Four Seasons, can you spare it? Are you going to charge for HBO next too? And the waiter at Graze got our order wrong and gave us dirty silverware and took our order by saying, "What do you want?"

I'd expect this type of thing from a less nice hotel but the Four Seasons, really? Also, things like staff members walking in front of us and pushing us out of the way, stuff like that. I was like, "Uh, so much for their famous 'world class" service." I have a feeling the Palm Beach Four Seasons is like the black sheep of the Four Seasons' family. Lovely decor but the service was really subpar. Oh, and they woke me up from a nap by calling repeatedly. When I finally answered the phone they wanted to know if I'd be checking out on time the next day. Thanks for waking me up for the completely unnecessary phone call. On top of it all, the food at Graze was ok at best. I got cold pasta. And one of their restaurants "The Restaurant" was closed. The pool area is small and I had to pay room service for a glass of wine with my pedicure. Apparently, they can't spare that either for the exorbitant rate of the spa service. I'm usually not one to complain about hotel prices and I get that you're paying for the service and amenities but this place didn't make me feel like it was worth it in the least.

The bed was to-die-for heavenly, however. I'll give it that.

Room Tip: Superior ocean front has a full frontal view of the pool/beach. The other rooms have angled side vie...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Vivi28
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights for our anniversary! Safe to say the best three nights of my life! We had chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us when we checked in! The employees were great and very attentive. Loved the poolside service. The decor was very elegant! I enjoyed my stay and will come back

1 Thank hngreenhou42
Kings Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Spent 5 days here to visit with a friend that lives in the Palm Beach area . This hotel is absolutely gorgeous . The beach and pool are so beautiful , room was spacious and clean , and my balcony although considered garden view had a beautiful view of the ocean . The service was second to none and I cannot say one negative thing about this hotel . Do yourself a favor and stay here !

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a 4 day / 3 night stay, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. I called 4 hours prior to check in to make certain our room was special with flowers, chocolate, and champagne for our arrival (2 of the three were complimentary). I explained our circumstance and due to the fact that it was the offseason coupled with a first class checking staff they upgraded our room to the $3k per night ocean front suite. My tab per night was a tenth of this. Granted I spent double in food and drink I found the resort to be impeccably clean, the staff to be exceptional and the overall value to far exceed both my expectations and budget.

What an experience, thanks Four Seasons Palm Beach.

3 Thank Roman245
Providence, RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Other properties could learn a lot from this place.
There are few hotels we actually look forward to returning to. A beautiful, impeccably maintained property...wonderful service from the moment you arrive...excellent concierge and front desk service...bell men that remember you from your last visit...courteous employees at every corner, right down to the housekeeping staff...a beautiful pool and beach area...comfortable, clean rooms...excellent spa. What's not to like? Our 6-year-old daughter is greeted with a choice of stuffed animal, and she thoroughly enjoys the kids' camp located on site. Pool and beach service: an attentive staff that looks after every need. And the Atlantic Bar & Grill, located by the pool, has a wonderful menu full of exciting, fresh dishes. My wife comes here for an annual conference, and my daughter and I tag along to enjoy a mini-vacation. If I have one complaint, it's the fact that they removed my favorite bar in the Living Room area, replacing it with a sleeker, smaller and more modern bar. I can see that they are freshening up the decor for a younger, hipper crowd, but they took my bar! Bummer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Elvis355
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We just left after an incredible 2 weeks staying at not only one of the very best hotel/resorts in the country, but the very best Four Seasons (and we have stayed at most of them)! The grounds and restaurants are beautiful but what makes this a special experience are the staff. Jan, the concierge, was just amazing. We were there buying a home and she printed and faxed our documents, bringing them to the pool for us! WHO DOES THAT?!? Jan does! The best pool service ever, in large part due to Kevin, who was just so amazing. Friendly, remembers everything about you and even teamed with Jan to send a chocolate house up to our room in congratulations of our new home purchase. I will return just to see Jan and Kevin again! But, all of the staff were really amazing. Rooms were very nice and kept spotlessly clean. What a great vacation! Thank you, Four Seasons!

Stayed June 2013
#6 of 10 in Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
Bradley Park Hotel
#8 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach? Share your experiences!