Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$219
$175
  • Pool
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$335
$239
  • Pool
The Chesterfield Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$157
Chesterfield
Palm Beach Historic Inn(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
  • Breakfast included
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$165
Priceline
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$445
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
  • Breakfast included
2,312 results
All reviewsfrozen grapeshouse carice waterbeach staffkids clubtop notchpool areapool servicethe ritz carltonliving roomgreat beachexceptional serviceocean viewrelaxing stayfirst ratelevel of servicelong weekend
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Four Seasons brand in my mind is six star. This hotel is a good four star hotel. But at the $800 basic rate we were paying one expects at least six star accommodation, food and service. Sure the room was nice, but only one sink, no bidet, cheap metal furniture on the balcony ... just nothing special. The staff were often keen but also often inept and mostly young and just not professional. The breakfast buffet was laughingly average. My martini served warm every night. A Caesar salad with shrimp $28. No half decent bread available. And most of the time one or other of the bars or restaurants were closed for private functions. I could go on. If you want somewhere special this is not it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenesaisrich
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ok. I was here Feb 1st and 2nd 2013. The staff is amazing and super helpful and always around! The private beach is awesome. The beds and shower and tubs are the Best. Room service is quick and white linen! I can go on and on but I will just say. It is worth very dime! The only thing is, why do they not fix/repair acrylic finger nails in their salon/spa?

Room Tip: Ask for a veranda room viewing the pool!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Recently spent 6 nights in this amazing hotel. We could not find a fault anywhere in the Hotel. The room was very specious and the view was breathtaking.

we had Breakfast each morning by the pool and the buffet was great.

Overall we had a wonderfull holiday and could not recommend this hotel highly enough.

Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This Four Seasons in Palm Beach is a beautiful hotel!!!! The setting is pure Florida.....beautiful landscaping with lovely palms all over, the oceanfront setting is the best, the beach is clean and beautiful!!!!! We enjoyed both the pool area and the beach! I think what I enjoyed the most was the quiet setting around the pool area. It was so nice not to have little kids running all over the place; screaming, jumping in the pool, etc. Very serene and relaxing......awesome!!!! Our room was beautiful and immaculately clean. We had an ocean view room (upgrade from a garden view). What a fun surprise that was!!!! We spent all of our time on property, venturing out only once to meet friends in the area. The restaurants were nice and the food was good. The only thing I didn't like about the restaurants is that, when dining outside, they were only a few yards apart from each other, so, you didn't really get the feeling of individual dining spaces. The only difference was the name of the restaurant, as far as ambiance goes. They have drink service on the beach, which was really, really nice to have!!! There is not much around the hotel when it comes to shopping, bars, etc. But, that didn't pose a problem for us. It's a very small, quaint property. I've never stayed at a small hotel and was worried it would feel claustrophobic, but, it didn't at all. It's laid out very nicely. I was with my cousin and we try to do a Girls' Weekend trip once a year. Our visit was for 4 days. We had a great, great visit!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Krazeekat
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I were there for a weekend event held at the hotel. More personal than business. From the welcome to the good-bye, everyone in the hotel was incredibly nice. They are all proud of the where they work and the Four Seasons brand. The concierge team was very eager to please and with many guests seemed to go that extra step. The facilities - from the Living Room Bar to the swimming pool to the beach as are of a very high standard. The flowers - the orchids - beautiful and breathtaking.
We had lunch one day at the Atlantic Bar & Grill which is the restaurant next to the walk way to the beach and with view of the ocean. The only suggestion I would make is that they include on the menu the other offerings - e.g. Caesar Salad is not on the menu but that, along with six or seven other salads, were suggested for lunch. Why were they not on the menu? Breakfast at Graze - well the best pancakes I have eaten in years!
Our room did not have a view - on purpose. We have a home on the ocean so need to look and pay for it! It was very confortable.
Housekeeper's note: Ahem. The room was spacious and clean. The chest of drawers where the tv is needs to be repainted as there were alot of chip marks. The bathroom overall was fine; however, there was accumulated dust on arm of the cosmetic mirror, the door to bathroom and the left hand wall of the bathroom had lots of "bits" on it which need to washed off .
Lastly, it was a room with two double beds. There is alot of "industrial noise" coming through the wall next to the bed on the right side. I reported this but I guess there was not much one could do about it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business