We came to this resort for a getaway from the cold east coast over MLK weekend. We had an awesome time. Like other reviews, I can't comment enough on the lovely staff--people were so friendly to us at the beach, pool, restaturant, bar, you name it.
We had a deluxe ocean view room (I think that is what it was called--it was on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool but view of ocean beyond). The room itself was okay--not up to par with other four seasons where we have stayed (Jackson Hole and Seattle off the top of my head)--it is definitely an older building that has been refurbished. I would say the bathrooms were top notch, but the room amentities themselves were not--you could have been in a Marriott etc. The bed was really comfortable.
We still had a great time. It even rained one of the days. On the rainy day the hotel hosted a wine tasting in the bar, movies for kids, and other activities. On the 2 sunny days, we sat at both the pool and beach--there were continuously little snacks like mini-smoothies, frozen oranges, gazpacho being passed around by incredibly friendly staff. You don't have to "pay" for the beach chairs and umbrella. It was incredibly relaxing.
The gym and spa were beautiful.
Our reservation included breakfast and a hotel credit. The breakfast was delicious both days, and the service at the restaurant excellent.
We went out while we were in Palm Beach into town and had drinks and food at the lounge at the Chesterfield. That hotel looks great too (obviously other reviews suggest this) but I would go back to the four seasons again in a heartbeat for the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Florida