Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$230
$219
  • Pool
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$328
$191
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$270
$224
  • Restaurant
$205
$174
Chesterfield
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$140
$119
  • Breakfast included
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$580
TripAdvisor
2,307 results
All reviewshouse carfrozen grapesice waterbeach staffkids clubtop notchpool areapool servicegreat beachthe ritz carltonliving roomexceptional serviceocean viewrelaxing stayfirst ratelevel of servicelong weekend
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We got a really good florida resident rate for our stay Saturday night. We only live 30 min away and were just going to a mom and daughter overnight getaway. From the time we checked in, to the meals and the beautiful beach I could not have asked for a more spectacular getaway. The front dest clerk "Paula" was so friendly and welcoming. She even said hello to us the next day when we were walking through the lobby. When we arrived we were asked if we wanted to upgrade for a nominal fee to a Premier Ocean-view Room. We are so glad that we did. What a beautiful room with a great view of the pool and the ocean. These rooms are also conveniently located in the main building. The room was very nicely decorated in soft blues and silvers. Updated and not stuffy. We had drinks at The Restaurant Terrace and had great drinks and a few appetizers. The food and drinks were great and so were the prices. I think 3 drinks and 2 appetizers came to $75.00 but hey we expected it. We then spent a few hours at the beach where beach attendants layed out our towel and brought us fresh ice water every so often. At one point an employee offered us frozen orange slices. Unbelievable! The service even extended to the valet where the attendant offered us bottled water as we were waiting for our car. This was truly a wonderful escape with OUTSTANDING service and we have already decided to make this an annual trip but for a longer period of time!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel is very elegant without being stuffy......the beds are very comfortable and the sheets were were crisp and cool. The service was excellent and the spa treatments were great!!!!! .."Would definitlely stay here again!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen O
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was at Four Seasons Palm Beach for 4 days last week. Nice place to be sent for work related travel (seminar). I was really impressed by this hotel. Must have been off-season the time we were there (mid-Sept) as at times it seemed like our group of approx. 75 people had most of the hotel to ourselves (stayed Tues - Fri). Our room was sub $200 per night, which I thought was quite reasonable. The service was outstanding (front desk attendant walks around desk to personally hand you your room key). 1 hour later while walking through the lobby the front desk attendant called me by my first name (good memory).

I didn't try the spa or the breakfast restaurant (our seminar included meals) so I didn't rate them. The food I did have was excellent! Lot's of swordfish, grouper, snapper, etc. What I would expect for this location.

The room was very comfortable. Bed was most comfortable bed I think I have ever had in a hotel room which resulted in 3 great nights of (needed) sleep. They kept ice in ice bucket each day (didn't use) and offered to "turn down" bed each night (wasn't there to use). Only complaint in room is that internet is VERY SLOW. They offer Tier 2 higher speed internet for $15 per day add'l. (now I now why) Free internet was good enough for checking emails, surfing internet, etc.

The location is excellent - right on the Ocean. Beach is well groomed each morning (looks like hard work for the person doing it) and plenty of chairs, etc. for sitting in. Walked up & down the beaches each day for nice relaxing walk/exercise. Outdoor pool is very nice as well. They also have bikes in the front that guests can use free of charge. (didn't notice them until leaving for the airport at the end of the trip)

Overall is was a very nice stay. Would definately come back in the future.

Room Tip: I had a "south side room" with a view of the Ocean from the balcony. My room rate was sub $200 per night, which I thought was excellent for business travel at 4 star hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Millem365
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a wonderful, relaxing stay. While not the newest hotel on the block, and in places shows it's age, it is still an elegant first class hotel with wonderful service. The restaurant is great (get the short rib fondue appetizer and you can skip everything else...). Service was up to the level you expect from a Four Seasons and the ocean view was incredible!!

Room Tip: Pay extra for the direct ocean view! Go ahead! You can afford it...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shower-Critic
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Few things are a sure thing, Four Seasons Resort after the kids go back to school is! YOU can't loose, whether it rains or shines it's a piece of tranquility stateside! Show anyone the pictures from your balcony and they will guess many many places.............shhhhhhh it's our secret, right here in the USA, Palm Beach.

Rooms are just luxurious, pool wonderful, food fantastic, beach perfect, and all you need is a mmmmm bathing suit. They'll give you a tooth brush. Have fun. : ) Tell them Deb sent you.

Room Tip: I prefer the center premier rooms are quiet and straight on view of the ocean or as far on the end of the south tower/over the bar actually which has great views of the pool and ocean as well.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple