The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$230
$219
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$270
$224
  • Restaurant
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$580
$205
$174
Chesterfield
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscafe bouludworth avenuewet barleading hotels of the worlddaniel bouludfrederic fekkaibedroom suiteboutique hoteltwo blocksresidential areaoff seasonsmall hotelbeautiful hotelromantic getawayvalet stafftop notchlong weekend
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have been a frequent guest at the Brazilian Court Hotel. Although my trips have been for business, the peaceful elegance of the hotel lets you feel as though you are returning home to the most beautiful, yet comfortable, estate in the evening. I have never stayed somewhere that lends it self in every way to a business traveler yet can also provide a lovely romantic get away (my husband loves joining me whenever possible!).
No detail is missed and the staff are welcoming, warm and genuinely committed to ensuring a lovely experience for everyone.
Every room is beautiful yet each has its own unique charm.
No matter the situation or occasion, you will be so pleased you chose to spend time at the Brazilian Court Hotel.

Room Tip: All are lovely, some are larger than others but each has its own unique charm. A few rooms have their own private patios/balconies and those are special too-very nice to gaze at the stars with a glass of wine as the sun goes down and the moon comes up.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kelly W
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Kelly W,

Thank you for continuously choosing us for your travel needs personal or business, we pride ourselves on being able to accommodate our guests no matter the nature of their stay, so thank you for your kind words. We are glad we can also provide a relaxing experience and the comforts of your own private estate. I will share your feedback with the stay as providing a great overall experience is our #1 priority. Once again, thank you for providing your feedback and if you ever need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contacting me personal via email here: mhaygood@braziliancourt.com.

In Hospitality

Michael Haygood
Social Media Manager

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very nice!!!
The only problem I encountered was with the spa services at Frederic Fekkai. They (Jessie) lied to me and never confirmed my appointment. So sadly, I did not get my spa services, which I was looking forward to.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank E G
BrazilianCourtPB, General Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear E G,
Thank you for choosing the Brazilian Court and for sharing your feedback. What a terrific title you chose for your review; thank you!

We continuously service to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations. I am sincerely sorry you had a negative experience with the salon staff. Your feedback has been shared with the Fekkai Manager and she wishes for the opportunity to speak. If you kindly private message me your contact information, I will gladly forward it to the manager, Ellen Jeffreys.

We hope for the opportunity to serve you again.

Leticia Bilotta

Reviewed June 15, 2014

S here years ago; then had our son's wedding rehearsal dinner years later and then stayed here recently. Classic, refined, quiet elegance that just gets better and better! A real find --- from a five generation Floridian reviewer. We are very hard to please. You cannot beat "The Brazillian Court."

Room Tip: Never had a room in my vsit that was not super!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kay C
Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was a perfect weekend thanks to everyone affiliated with the hotel. From the moment we got there until we left.....all we can say is "we'll be back soon!!" Thank you for your hospitality. It was great walking to dinner and coming back to our bed turned down, chocolates, slippers at our bed along with robes. Oh....and having music playing on the radio! :)))))

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ktennisgirl
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I were just in Palm Beach for a combo business/pleasure trip. While the business portion of the trip took place at The Breakers, I had decided I wanted to stay off site. As usual, I hopped on Trip Advisor, did my research, and decided on The Brazilian Court Hotel. The Brazilian Court is an absolutely beautiful property. We had a suite on the rather private third floor - would highly recommend room 303!! The staff was wonderful and handled the only minor issue we had promptly. Cafe Boulad in the hotel was excellent. The location of the hotel was perfect for us as we love to walk. Shopping, dining, the ocean, walking trail along the lake, and Starbucks -- all an easy stroll. If you prefer an intimate, beautiful, quiet property - you will love The Brazilian Court Hotel - we did!!

Room Tip: If you love a private outdoor space, request room 303! The room was beautiful and the outdoor patio was fabulous!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business