The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$229
$164
Official Website
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$229
$223
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$121
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$580
$245
$174
Chesterfield
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscafe bouludworth avenuewet barleading hotels of the worlddaniel bouludfrederic fekkaibedroom suiteboutique hoteltwo blocksresidential areaoff seasonsmall hotelbeautiful hotelromantic getawayvalet stafftop notchlong weekend
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel is just beautiful with an excellent restaurant and staff. From what I understand 40 percent of the rooms are privately owned and rented out, perhaps that is the problem people with the negative reviews have. My husband and I stay at the "best" around the world and this place is right up there with the "best" of them. Very special.

Room Tip: We had a smaller room and it was just fine for the two of us. But they do have much larger rooms they just were not available.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear 374judym374,

We are delighted to hear the great and positive feedback about your stay at the Brazilian Court Hotel. It's amazing to hear that we have met your expectations.

We look forward to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I wanted to love this hotel, particularly because, according to its website, it's where "the rich and famous" stay when in Palm Beach. I'll start with the good. The hotel itself is visually charming, though a little dated, and located right in the middle of things. (Note though that it is not steps from the beach, unless you've got on sneakers and the leg span of a cheetah.) The grounds are meandering and lovely, complete with chaise lounges tucked into the lush landscaping. Breakfast in the courtyard was delightful. When I got to my room, I realized why so many guests were enjoying the chaise lounges outside. My room had very little natural light and was tiny; astoundingly tiny for the collosal price tag of $900. And the furniture was too big for the tiny room making it difficult for even one person to get around. There was also an "owner's closet," which sort of freaked me out. Both for the guy or gal who actually paid real American dollars for this tiny little room and because, well, I didn't realize I was in someone's home. The walls are paper thin and the ice maker in the room dinged. Every hour on the hour. For the price, the service should have been better. Everyone was professional, if not friendly, but it's not a four or five star hotel. Two examples: (1) I asked for a late check out of 12:30 instead of noon to accomodate a late meeting. The response was "Unlike other hotels in Palm Beach, our checkout is noon so you're getting an extra hour." Then, "Unfortunately, our manager has said we're at full occupancy, so no late checkouts." Here's what I think would have worked better: Drop the first line because it's trite and it doesn't answer the question and instead simply ask the manager. If the answer's still no, I can live with it. Second example: I've never been to a hotel where I'm paying that much a night and didn't get a free cup of serve yourself coffee in the morning. Here, I wandered from my room, through the court yards, and finally to the front desk, where the desk person directed me to the restaurant for coffee...where I paid $8 for two cups of coffee. A big deal in the scheme of things? Of course not, but it's an example of how the guest experience here is fine, but not exemplary and certainly not four or five star. Overall, the Brazilian Court is probably someone's cup of tea (which isn't gratis either I assume), but it wasn't mine. Next time I'm in Palm Beach, I'll go back to the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Melanie11
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I spent a long weekend recently at Brazilian Court. As guests at this lovely property several times over the last 10 to 15 years, we were very surprised to discover a dramatic shift in service and accommodations. Our room was shabby, at best, with stains on the carpet and a lack of amenities that one would typically find in a hotel of this quality, particularly at a cost of over $700 per night. We actually went one day without receiving a visit from hospitality for room servicing. Furthermore, on the day of check out, we discovered thousands of ants in our bathtub and witnessed another guest a check-out complaining about a stolen lap top from his room.
This was definitely not the Brazilian Court experience we had come to love over the years. Not sure what has gone wrong??

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank William S
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Overall the hotel and the property is just great. This is my second time at the hotel in the past year. Hotel staff is wonderful. Used my Amex Platinum card each time and received an upgrade to their 1 bedroom suite. Rooms are great.

Went to the bar at about 11:00 p.m. on Friday and we listened to some great live music. The waitress, however, was not that great. After about 25 min. of drinking the first drink, she never came back to ask how was everything or if we needed another drink. Second drink came and it was awful. Sent it back and the next one was fine.

A lot of hotel guest and those having lunch or dinner are seniors and can be a bit stuffy....so if you are 50 and younger and like "hanging out" in a hotel this might not be the place for you. We found other places to hang out, namely City Place in West Palm Beach.

FYI if you are a business person, there is not a "business center".

Overall, I would come back in a heartbeat. Can't beat the rooms, hotel grounds and staff.

Room Tip: If you have a Amex Platinum card use it to get upgraded to a fabulous1bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear cnpchicago,

We are delighted to hear the great feedback that you provided for the hotel staff and the rooms.

In regards of the business center, we do have a lap-top in the lobby area available 24hrs for our guest to use. In addition, we do provide complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire property; and copy/ fax services at the front desk.

On the other hand, I do apologized about the service that you received at the bar. This will be addressed immediately to the proper staff and we want to assure you that this won't happen again.

We look forward to see you in the near future!

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here four nights in early February 2014. Lovely hotel which feels tucked away in the avenues away from the main drag, yet close walk to beach and shops. Good large rooms and bathrooms - really friendly helpful staff too. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear MonteChristoLondon,

We are delighted to receive your positive comments regarding your stay at The Brazilian Court Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive a great feedback and we look forward to see you in the near future.

Front Office Manager