“Should be on Worth Ave”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Deephaven, Minnesota
“Should be on Worth Ave”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We booked the Brazilian Court through American Express. The primary reason was the proximity to Worth Ave. But we found that there are better reasons than being perfectly located. The rooms are exceptional and the restaurant is too.
The hotel meets the high standards of the retail found on Worth.
If there was one thing we would have liked it would be double sinks but this is just a convenience and that shortcoming was offset by the rest of the amenities at the property.

Room Tip: Our suite was 235B. It is a spacious unit with a private patio and great sun exposure.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mike T
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Mike T;

Thank you for taking time to write about your stay. Worth Avenue is a few short blocks away; however we pride ourselves on being the best hotel in Palm Beach. Location is important but the service, rooms, and memories our guests experience here are what we want to be remembered for.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We look forward to having you stay again soon.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Cashiers, North Carolina
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Brazilian Court is a classic beauty and was recently redone. The property is lush in vegetation with gorgeous court yards. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which was lovely and well appointed. And the location is in the heart of Palm Beach and walking distance to fabulous restaurants and shopping. However, the service wasn't as pretty. Front desk had some issues; I asked for a dinner reservation to be made for our large group and it wasn't, requested our car to brought around and it wasn't. Housekeeping was an issue as well. We spent the entire day away and at 6:00 pm when we returned, our room had not been cleaned. It took 3 separate phone calls, each time they were sending someone up immediately. Finally, we just requested fresh towels so we could make our dinner reservation (that I made!). Housekeeping did finally clean our room at 7:30 that evening. Dining room had wonderful food but again, the service was an issue. Always having to ask for things and an attitude to boot. In my opinion, at this price point, service should be outstanding and it was mediocre at best.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank mountaingirl43
New York, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The on-site Cafe Boulud is beyond doubt a crown jewel to this small boutique hotel. From breakfast, lunch, to dinner and room services, we enjoyed food at Michelin-starred quality all day round for our long weekend at Palm Beach.

The hotel itself is well located near the classic Worth shopping street, a small establishment with thoughtfully designed outdoor and indoor spaces. Only drawbacks are the lack of private beach (though only 400 meters away from public beach), and 4-star furnished room at 5-star price (possibly due to our stay at the peak season). For those who are not into best food, nearby Breakers offered more space and private beach access.

For us food lovers, Cafe Boulud made it all worth while and made the vacation special and relaxing. Will return next time we visit Palm Beach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Grace G
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Grace G,

Cafe Boulud is definently the best option for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while visiting Palm Beach. The Brazilian Court hotel is lucky enough to have this as our on-site dining option for our guests.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed at the Brazilian Court Hotel for one night. I checked in around 11am and my room was available. The room was a bit up of walk, up steep stairs. Once I got to my room, it was a nice room and the bathroom was spacious. I took a bath and it had a jacuzzi jets, which was enjoyable. I loved the location and how it was in walking distance to Worth Avenue.

I had lunch at Cafe Boulud, and here is where the story heats up. I ordered a small lobster salad, and side salad and iced tea for $65. It was delicious, but I thought it was overpriced. While I was sitting there and enjoying my iced tea and looking out the window, I got bit by a mosquito. Once that happened, my lunch was complete. I walked back to my room to get changed to go to the gym, and I got bit another three times. I went to the gym, which was located across the street. It was so small, It didn't fit the $550 room rate they charge. I couldn't enjoy my workout due to the throbbing bites I received. I go to the front desk and inquire about a Gift shop and they don't have one. Okay - Do you have bug spray? No! They give me a printed card with walking directions to the CP Pharmacy. I walk to the Pharmacy which is 15 minutes away from the hotel and back.

I had a facial and hair blow out at Frederic Fekkai. The facialist was 30 minutes behind schedule.

I ordered room service and they got my meal wrong.

After these events, I'm going to try another location in Palm Beach next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I are Leader's Club members already for many years (Leading Hotels of the World) and that is how we found the Brazilian Court. The hotel is very well located - a nice street, one block from Worth Avenue and 2-3 blocks from the beautiful beach.
Our short stay was very nice. Valet service was excellent. The staff at the reception was very courteous. Our room was clean and well appointed. Elegance with a casual atmosphere.
We recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear MoniqueVG,

As a Leading Hotel of the World Member, it means a lot to us when we hear such positive feedback! Our team strives to meet our guests needs.

Although the climate here is warming, May is a beautiful month to come and enjoy a longer stay! I hope you can make it back soon!

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay at the very adult Brazilian Court hotel with 4 of our young children after spending nearly a week at Disney. It was a true oasis. Our 2 bedroom suite felt like a home away from home. From the turn down service to our daily breakfast , everything was prepared with upmost care. The concierge was ever so patient and helpful with our dining needs. I was concerned as most of the guests were without kids. But, in fact our children had a marvellous time and loved their in room dining choices and the warm pool.
The human scale and casual elegance of the hotel should be feted. If we return to Palm Beach The Brazilian Court will definitely be our first choice.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Mimiophi;

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable family vacation.

I will share your remarks with our Concierge whom I know will be overjoyed with your feedback.

Thank you for making us your number 1 choice when in Palm Beach! We hope to see you and your family again soon.

St. George, Bermuda
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed here with friends last October and what a place!! It is a smaller boutique hotel tucked amongst the palm trees on Australian Ave in Palm Beach. You wouldn't know it was there unless you were looking for it, but once you enter, you know you've arrived!!

The staff are so attentative - after the first day, they call you by name every time thereafter. The suites are out of this world. Really classy, like something from the 50's. Lots of wood everywhere and big suites. Courtyards and fountains everywhere and just so relaxing.

The food in the restaurant is excellent and again the service impeccable. There are fabulous restaurants close by on Worth Avenue and on the main strip, each one a gem.

Absolutely loved it and will be returned hopefully this year again. Would highly recommend this hotel if you want a nice quite few days away with a few friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LizMayne
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear LizMayne;

I truely enjoyed the excitment in your review. I will share your comments with the staff who I know will be encouraged by your remarks.

We hope that you are able to come visit again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
Bradley Park Hotel
#9 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,164 reviews

Been to The Brazilian Court Hotel? Share your experiences!