The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$230
$219
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$270
$224
  • Restaurant
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$205
$174
Chesterfield
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$140
$119
  • Breakfast included
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$580
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscafe bouludworth avenuewet barleading hotels of the worlddaniel bouludfrederic fekkaibedroom suiteboutique hoteltwo blocksresidential areaoff seasonsmall hotelbeautiful hotelromantic getawayvalet stafftop notchlong weekend
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been to Palm Beach FL several times and have stayed at the Ritz Carlton and The Breakers. This time The Brazilian Court. It's a very special place. Intimate, elegant, relaxing and full of Palm Beach style. An easy walk to town and the beach. And Cafe Boulud a big plus. The staff was pleasent for the most part, except for Ryan the bartender/waiter, who was rude and didn't want to be there. And housekeeping was a little late one day. But over all I go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We had breakfast by the pool. Perfect way to start the day. And we had a very special room... but I'm keeping that a secret.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear SGhamptons,

Thank you for visiting our "Palm Beach Paradise." I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at The Brazilian Court.

I apologize on behalf of the waiter whom didn't provide the best possible service to you. Guest feedback is our greatest tool to improve our weakness'.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Brazilian Court Hotel is located just a few blocks from Worth Avenue main shopping venue and between the ICW and South County Road ... a very fashionable location that still feels like Gatsby Palm Beach to me. This is not a carnival ride type of property ... it is more like a chauffeured Rolls ride ... nothing trendy, just style conscious in an understated elegance. You will be treated to expert hospitality and the staff will attempt to fill all your needs as long as you understand how to play the Palm Beach Two Step which entails discrete pay to play. I would love my last working days to be the owner/operator of The Brazilian Court Hotel ... a great property in America.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the house ... I like the ones with access directly outside to courtyard
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael T
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Michael T,

Thank you for your comments regarding The Brazilian Court Hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and your room.

We strive to maintain the grounds and rooms to be unique from other Palm Beach hotels. No two rooms are the same and I agree there isn't a "bad room in the house."

Thank you again and we will be here for your next trip to Palm Beach ready to serve you.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you want a beautiful place to stay in Palm Beach, this has to be right up there. It is calm, it is beautiful, the rooms and staff are fantastic.

Apart from the great dining experiences on offer at the hotel itself, it is only five minutes walk to Worth Avenue.

Don't miss Taboo for dinner or for lunch.

For lunch, a coffee, or just a little sit down drink visit Via Flora.

For a great experience in thrifting of the highest quality, don't miss calling into the Church Mouse.

For a walk, cross the bridge to the Mall, or catch a taxi.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: This is a "Leading hotel of the world" If you have the card for this, it is so worthwhile booking with Leading Hotels as you will receive an upgrade and coupons for a continental breakfast and for a small price a full breakfast using the coupons.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Patsypai,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Brazilian Court Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

There are a lot of great options for dining and shopping while in Palm Beach. Cafe Boulud, Taboo, and Church Mouse are great recomendations. Thank you for sharing your experience.

We hope to be at your service again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

When I went to pee in the bathroom I lifted the toilet lid and there was a lot of brown urine on the seat. I called downstairs, 10 minutes went by and someone came up to assess the situation. He said :"I'm gonna send a cleaning lady". 30 minutes goes by and now I find myself having to go to the reception bathroom facility so I can urinate! The cleaning lady finally arrives, she sprays the toilet seat, wipes "it" and leaves. My complain here is if there was pee there, who's to say there isn't other stuff elsewhere in the bathroom???? When I called again to ask if something more could be done I became "the one who spoiled her bathroom and needs someone to clean it!" Really???? Dang!!!!

That evening I ordered room service, the person forgot to bring cutleries and left with the lids on the food plates. So I found myself staring at my not so hot food anymore without being able to eat until they return with a fork.

I'm sure it was just a bad day for them (as it was for me) but I wished they would of been more on top of things with the questionable brown stuff on my toilet seat and I wish they didn't assume it was my doing wrong! The whole thing left me so bitter about this hotel! I travel a lot for work and for years now and I NEVER experienced anything like this!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank Eve S
BrazilianCourtPB, General Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Eve S,
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your review with you. This is the first complaint of this nature that has ever been reported.

At the Brazilian Court Hotel, a Leading Hotel of the World and AAA Four Diamond rated hotel, we take pride in exceeding our cleanliness standards and meeting our guest expectations. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.

I will await to hear from you to discuss this matter more in detail. lbilotta@braziliancourt.com or 1-800-552-0335.
Leticia Bilotta

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I spent 3 days at The Brazilian Court with my husband, dog, and mother-in-law. The staff was able to give us two rooms next to one another, and even put us right next to a door leading outside, so that we could easily take our dog out for walks. Each of the buildings is very well maintained and the history behind each of the rooms well documented. We loved sitting in the small courtyards, relaxing by the pool, and enjoying the sitting areas in each building. The best part...Cafe Boulud. We ate there 4 times in 3 days. Each meal was better than the last.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank missburrito

Dear missburrito,

The staff at The Brazilian Court strives to exceed our guests expectations and needs. The front office team was proactive in blocking your rooms near each other while keeping in mind that you had a pet. I know they will be encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to having you visit again.