“Number One Dump EVER”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
southern ontario
“Number One Dump EVER”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

2 channel TV, plugged toilets, lamps not working, no sheets on bed, wifi signal too weak,in room telephone not working, cracks in the wall, no hangers, Do you get the picture ?

Best going is the restaurant and its staff. On the ocean, decent breakfast prices, friendly staff.

Go eat there just don't sleep.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank sunseeker2008_7

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 31, 2012

all the reviews are correct...this motel is in poorest shape. of course it is cheap and the location is great, but i was grossed out after having stayed there 3 years ago when it was not great either. the smell in the room was unbearable! it was fairly clean but also totally bare bones (i.e. no bath mat, no fridge, no hair dryer, no blanket but just a sheet etc.). honestly it was the worst hotel i have ever stayed!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank german_in_nyc

Travelers are raving about these Palm Beach hotels

DENVER
Reviewed October 31, 2012

everything in sorry shape. TV remote doesn't work, phone hooked up to dead line. No wifi info provided at check in and tried to call front desk for wifi code but got "reservations" who hung up. No bathmath. one perk...the bar in the back is friendly and right on ocean but wine and drinks are highly overpriced. Bar seats are a lawsuit waiting to happen...rickety and ready to collapse

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank traveltime2011
Stratford, Connecticut
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This resort is right on the beach! So for the money you can't beat it. It is an older resort and needs much updating but it was clean and comfortable and the room was huge. We had a nice meal in their restaurant too. We were here in March to visit family in the area and came back again.

2 Thank jandjct
Lodz
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We have found that hotel by expedia. We knew that the place got 3 stars, so we were ready for lower standard but what we saw was beyond our expectations.....speaking of view- all rooms had only one PARKING VIEW. First room was so smelly that we could not breath !!! The walls and ceiling were covered by fungus and mould. Not mentioning dirt everywhere and destroyed bathroom. We decided to change the room and got another one. The smell was less frustrating but we saw the mould and fungus was "hundred times "painted !!!! The bathroom was so dirty and destroyed that I can not imagine how the place could have got 3*!!!! We left the room and never be back again. My husband unfortunatelly paid for this disaster but we were sleeping in another place.

10 Thank Piotr W
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Perfect view, great restaurant, but rooms are horrible. I spend weeks in dive dens in the keys, which are not fancy, but clean. I have come here for years, and the last 2-3 years it has become ridiculous. Broken pipes, musty smell, and stained sheets(don't want to even think what it was). SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS PLACE AND FIX IT UP!!!!

Room Tip: Haven't found one in the last 3 visits....
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Jack P
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 19, 2012

First of all, the area of where the hotel is located is extremely nice as there are beautiful condo's surrounding this property but as soon as you pull in you can tell this property is in need of some major help. Upon checking in I was greeted by a nice young guy. I was then given keys to the room and explained the amenities and restaurant hours. My girlfriend and I then went to the room to open the door and see the bed was not made, there was someone's half eaten take out meal on the table, along with an empty beer. I immediately knew this room was not serviced. I went back to the gentlemen that checked me in and he quickly apologized and told me he would find me another room. He then gave me the keys to another room. As soon as i got to the door I just pushed on it and it opened. Who needs keys right?!?! I then went inside and seen the room had a little bit better decor and was actually clean but when I went to walk out the door handle on the inside was nearly hanging off the door. I then walked out of the room and shut the door behind me and tried the key to even see if it worked. Definitely not. First I got red lights on the door, then I got no lights so clearly there was a problem with the door lock and or handle on the inside, oh and the fact that if you just push the door it opens anyway! So at this time I go back to the desk, pretty much expecting some type of better room for the inconveniences of having to room move twice already..I asked the gentleman, "do you at least have a better room so we can get settled in already" and his response was "well, I have a clean room." YOU SHOULD HAVE A CLEAN ROOM!!!!! The guy said he would walk me up to the new room to see if it was satisfactory. The key worked, the door opened (with a struggle) and the room looked clean, so I took the keys and settled. We then went about the rest of our night and came back and slept peacefully. Next morning, we wake up to find there is no soap, no shampoo, no lotion, no nothing in the room. I actually figured with the way things have gone so far they probably didn't even supply these items. I called the desk out of curiousity and they seemed shocked that I didn't have these items and told me I could come to the desk to get them. We then went back up to the room and got ready to go to breakfast and the pool. The breakfast was actually decent, the waitress was very kind and the pool area was fantastic. What a great view! I proceeded to relax by the pool and and spend a good hundred dollars at the bar for the next couple hours. Service was good, company at the pool was good so this is the reason I am giving this rating 2 stars rather than 1 star. This place could be amazing given the location and the great pool/bar/restaurant area but it does need some help. Management needs a new team and a few dollars to take care of a quick renovation to pick this place up. If only I was apologized to for my inconveniences with the room, I may have given this place a better rating but the staff seemed to care less about making my trip more memorable. I would not recommend this hotel to stay at. What I do recommend is to spend a day at the pool and bar and catch some good rays by the beach with a nice cold pina colada, but do not stay in the rooms!!!

Room Tip: I am not sure what the suites look like but I was checked into 3 different standard rooms and none w...
4 Thank Christopher S
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
Bradley Park Hotel
#9 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Palm Beach Oceanfront Inn? Share your experiences!