“Great happy hour!”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great happy hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I've never stayed at the hotel, so I'm not writing a review on the rooms. But the bar was fantastic...friendly staff, great drinks, and relaxing by the pool - while overlooking the ocean was fantastic. I'll definitely come back to the bar for happy hour again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alex J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at the palm beach ocean front inn, walking up to a beautiful ocean sunrise from our room. The staff catered to our requests :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

I am so embarrassed that I recommended this place to my friends from Germany who are honeymooning in the USA.

Here is what they wrote on Facebook (translated from German):

Day 10: The hotel has unfortunately proved to be the biggest flophouse, we have seen in ages: Sch ... clogged toilet, broken hair dryer, bathroom dirty somehow. After an unsuccessful attempt to unclog they offered us another room. The first offer was one where the air conditioning was on a puddle. The next time there was no refrigerator. Ultimately, we chose the room with no refrigerator because we move on again tomorrow anyway.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mandy365

Travelers are raving about these Palm Beach hotels

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars
by LSKL 09/12/2011
DISSAPPOINTED! That is one word to describe our stay at the Palm Beach Oceanfront! We have several more and none of them good. When we arrived we had to be moved to another room facing the office to get wi-fi. Each time we left we had to put the card in the door, close it, and push as hard as we could and hold it to get the door to close and lock. Just after checking in it came a hard rain and when we left we had to take off our shoes and wade in water over our ankles to get to the car! Two days out of three we had to ask for washcloths. The rooms are so damp that your skin feels clammy. If you like sleeping on a stone slab then you are sure to like their beds! The rooms on their website look so bright and airy, but they are really dark and very plain. I even had to ask for a hairdryer, and an ice bucket. (To get ice you walk outside, up a hill and around to an outside ice machine which did not look clean.) Their website says in room coffee makers, but we were informed they did not have them so we had to go out and buy a coffee pot. No microwaves in the rooms either leads me to think they are trying to force you to go to their restaurant. Better take out a bank loan if you are going to have dinner there. They show pictures of the pool, bar and restaurant and are depending on that to sell you. The rooms and amenities don't match the picture they are trying to portray. The lady even admitted that people see our pictures on the website and assume that we are a big hotel when in fact we are only an "INN". Well, give me Holiday "INN" anyday

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LSKL
Fort Myers, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Staff was nice....that's about it. We had two adjoining rooms. Both had two beds, one of which was broken. One room had a tiny out-dated shower with no tub. The other bathroom had updated granite around the tub and the vanity area which was nice. Halfway through our stay, the toilet handle broke off. Air conditioning was loud in both rooms. Luckily we only had to sleep here and didn't hang out since we had other places to be during our day and evenings. The complimentary breakfast poolside with a view of the ocean was good and plentiful but doesn't make up for our horrible experience. I was told this is the only hotel on the beach in that area that was in our price range....next time I'll splurge for the Ritz to guarentee a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank beachbaby1981
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

We booked this hotel thru Expedia and once we arrived I was very skeptical just with the first impression I recieved when we pulled into the parking lot. First off we had booked a ocean front room and was not sure how that would be posible seeing how the rooms faced the wrong way, so I approched the office and asked if we was in the right place which unfortunatly we was so I asked if I could see the room we would be staying in and was denied. I immediatly called Expedia and foiund out the resevation had not yet came thru so I explained to person I was speaking with that Expedia that I was not allowed to review the room, Expedia spoke with the lady at the front desk and I was eventually allowed to go look at the room but was told that if the reservation came trhu before I returned it would be non refundable. I ran to the room and was barely able to get the door open, there was no carpet, no windows and smelled horable. I did make it back to the office before the reservation came thru and cancelled it Thank God. Please beware if you are thinking about booking with this place. I would not have paid $25.00 a night let alone $180.00. Scott & Kim (INDIANAPOLIS,IN)

Room Tip: Avoid This Place
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank scott m
Vero Beach
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

The service here is terrible, no book of local restaurant or pizza delivery available is in the room. The front desk help had no idea so handed my husband a map! So then we tried our computer, the Internet took 5 min to load one page on our laptop. There are holes in all the blankets and actual worn spots on the sheets! I have never in my life seen a worn spot on sheets. They replaced the shower curtain bar with cut PVC pipe, I figured that out after I couldn't close the curtain for my 3 year old. He would normally take a bath but there is no stopper in the tub. 4 towels and NO washclothes! The last night they only brought us 3 towels. No microwave or fridge. A dorm room size ironing board stained up. NO coffee pot. The wicker chair at the desk was broken. We wanted to swim in the pool, but the restaurant is located next to it and their patio seating for the restaurant is literally 3 feet away all around the pool. The front desk lady explained this is only during the night after 6 when the pool closes. I took my kids down in the morning and people were being served breakfast around the pool, so not sure what is going on there. The beach access is on the other side but there is very little sand to play or lay on. I am not a picky person, but I would never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
#9 of 10 in Palm Beach
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa
#6 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Palm Beach Oceanfront Inn? Share your experiences!