I wanted to provide a more updated review. I stayed at the Palm Beach Historic Inn in Feb. 2004 -- right in the middle of the season. The hotel was quiet, pleasant, clean and service was wonderful. Breakfast arrived at my door exactly the time it was ordered. It is conveniently located for walking to Worth Avenue shopping and restaurants (also great for dropping off packages after shopping). There is a very small courtyard; however, I would have liked a place to sit outdoors in the sun rather than walking to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring a variety of coffees, juices, bagels, pastries and cereals. We also have an upgradable deluxe breakfast option served at Pasty Heaven (less than a 1/2 block from our Inn). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida