Palm Beach Historic Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
$187
$178
  • Restaurant
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$228
$175
  • Pool
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$323
$239
  • Pool
The Chesterfield Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$157
Chesterfield
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$355
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $409/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsno elevatorbed and breakfastgolden retrieverwithout breaking the bankbeach chairs and towelswithin walking distanceceiling fancomfortable roomstayed here for nightsthis lovely hotellocation is idealper daychapmancaitlinoceanlinenssaks
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a great weekend here couldn't have asked for more. Great location, beautiful, charming and relaxing. We were even upgraded to a suite which was fantastic. The beds were delicious and cozy. A hidden gem indeed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

As others have suggested the location is fabulous! You do not need a car but if you do have one . . . make sure and reserve a parking space with them for $15/day otherwise you have to move your vehicle every 2 hours and meters by the beach are $5/hour.

Room #124 - Princess is right on the street and across from the clock tower which chimes every 15 minutes from 9 am til evening so unless you are an incredibly sound sleeper it is not the room for you.

Breakfast is "weak" with a bowl of banana's and oranges - a toaster with some jam - dry cereal and doughnuts . . . definitely not the kind of B & B breakfast one becomes acustom to if you are a B & B person like I am.

It is a great value for the $$ given the other options at this price point and the general price point of Palm Beach accomodations overall.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back of the building would appear to be the quietest . . .
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank 237Ann
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband booked the Grand Suite for us for a special occasion as a "staycation" on the Island. This was the perfect choice - location, location, location....as they say. You are right in the heart of Palm Beach, two blocks from the ocean and about three blocks from Worth Avenue, just steps away from some of the best restaurants on the Island. We actually walked to Charlie's Crab to meet friends for dinner, but our other favorite place to eat is across the street from the Inn - Buccan. The room was so welcoming. I love how the owner has kept some of the original charm of the historic property, especially the antiques and wood floors. The Inn is not at all pretentious and we felt very comfortable. I commented to my husband that it felt like we were staying in someone's nice guestroom in their home. The bed and linens were very comfortable and we slept so soundly. Although it's in-season and it was a Friday night, we did not hear any noise. Our room had a large bedroom and a smaller second room with a trundle bed and a another TV. There was a large closet in the second room and small but nice bathroom. The Inn, the hallway and our room was very clean and we were so pleased. The owner knew it was my birthday and left a nice note on the bed welcoming us and sending her wishes. In the morning we enjoyed coffee and conversation with the owner, Alicia. She is so friendly and made sure our stay was was memorable. Since the Inn does not have a kitchen, they offer continental breakfast with a wide variety of pre-packaged items, in addition to coffee and tea. They also offered water and snacks at all times in the same lobby area. We will definitely recommend this to friends looking for value and location...and a little piece of history...when they come to town!

Room Tip: Our Grand Suite was spacious, sunny and could sleep 4 comfortably.
1  Thank thetravelingtigger
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I just spent the last 10 days in sunny Florida. The first five were at Gasparilla Island and the last five were at West Palm Beach.
I arrived at the Palm Beach Historic Inn on the evening of March 18 checked in and parked my car. The next five days were wonderful. I was located in a second story in suite. Everything in the Hotel was immaculate, and it would be easy to tell if it were not because every thing was light colored and bright.

In the morning the staff provided a continental breakfast. There were among other things, miniature bagels and various fruits. I had a bagel and a fruit every morning. They also provided coffee and cappuccino. I always got the cappuccino. In addition to breakfast there were snacks and fruit available throughout the day at no cost .

I had arranged with the staff prior to arriving to have a parking place available. It costs$15/day. Some of the people were complaining about the tight parking but it did not bother me because I have a Mini Cooper. Even though I had a place I usually parked on the street at night.

The hotel is located a block from the beautiful beach. It is also about a block to the high end shops and very good restaurants. You can find the best stores in the world on Worth Ave. A short ride across the bridge to the mainland had you right in the center of a very vibrant night life. At the time I was there the WPB boat show was going on. It has to be one of the largest boat shows in the country if not the world.

My stay at the hotel and my time in WPB could not have been better. Perfect weather, perfect accommodations and plenty to do without the hassles of traffic you might find in other locations.

I will make the Palm Beach Historic Inn an annual destination from no on.

1  Thank Kizma
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Such a great improvement on our last visit to this hotel. Our room was very well furnished with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was very satisfactory with special mention to the varieties of coffee. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

I would recommend this hotel as being excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side are quieter