Very friendly hotel staff. Clean rooms with comfortable beds and basic furnishings. I think with a bit more interior decorating with upgrade to the furniture this could be a real gem. The air conditioner was a bit loud but kept the room cool. There are no blackout curtains so if you are a late sleeper this could be an issue. There is a good flight of stairs and no elevator to the rooms on the second floor which may be a problem for some with mobility issues. The location is great for old town Palm Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring a variety of coffees, juices, bagels, pastries and cereals. We also have an upgradable deluxe breakfast option served at Pasty Heaven (less than a 1/2 block from our Inn). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida