My husband and I travel a lot and we typically prefer B&B's because it is more like home and more friendly. Not so here! We couldn't even get a civil "good morning" when greeting the innkeeper in the mornings. The Inn was dirty and poorly maintained and we were made to feel like intruders rather than guests! Spend a little extra and stay somewhere else. You will be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers a light complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring locally roasted coffee, juices, toast & bagels, breakfast bars and cereals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida