“Beautiful place”

The Spa at the Breakers Palm Beach
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Not as informative as the Newport, RI mansions but worth a walk around. We ate at the Seafood Bar and went out the back door to see the ocean views too. Staff is super helpful!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

expensive upscale , do not show on tshirt or sandals unless they are Polo and Tory burch ha ha. great golfing too

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Absolutely stunning hotel on the ocean. Open your wallet and enjoy the stay of a lifetime.

All the amenities of a complete resort par excellence with service to complement .

1  Thank EuropeanTraveller00
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My honey took me to lunch at the Breakers. WOW glorious classy, old world charm. First off you go through the guard gate to the valet to park. If you have a meal they will validate the parking. OTHERWISE it will cost $ 25.00 to park the car !

We ate at the Seafood restaurant right on the oceanfront. It was just a beautiful setting. This is what we had for lunch. I drank water, he had a bloody mary. I had gazpacho - he had oysters on the half shell. I had fish taco's and he had sautéed scallops . Wonderful service and beautiful presentation and the very best GAZPACHO I ever had . The bill was $160.00 which made the parking free.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I've been to the bar many a times, which I love. The bar itself is a fish tank. Coupled with the waves crashing on the beach, it is a unique experience. In August we stayed at the hotel for the first time and despite its old world charm it is up-to-date with the latest amenities in the rooms. While it could use a little paint here and there, the facilities are top notch and the pools quite good. Nothing stood out as making the trip any less remarkable. Nice place to stay!