“Everything is just good.”

Leopard Lounge & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leopard Lounge & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Australian Avenue
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went to the Leopard Lounge with friends who wanted to go. We had the same issue as some others. They changed our reservation because they booked a party. I find that pretty annoying. We ordered drinks and my wife likes champagne. The waiter brings her a glass with a large crack in it. I would assume he or the bartender would have caught it. When I told him about it, he said you have good eyes. No apology, no free drink. We ordered steaks and veal chop after salads that were ordinary. Steaks and veal were good. They had a combo for music and we danced which was nice. Service isn't good. For Palm Beach, I expect more.

2  Thank paul1009

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Excellent filet steak entree
Beautiful lobster and crab cocktail
Delicious fruit sorbets
Excellent service with smiles
Beautiful restaurant

1  Thank H S G
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a GREAT place for happy hour. Good bar food and great cocktails. A wonderful spot for lunch and cocktails. I have not had dinner there - but I am sure its good.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stopped in with a friend and the waiter recommended the chicken curry and the mesclun salad. He was right and the kitchen delivered on both counts, Superb! Also, I'm a champagne drinker, the waiter kept the bottle chilled and on ice (the way that i like it); he was attentive and amicable.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food was excellent and atheistically pleasing also. The staff were friendly and attentive. I loved the old world era feel of the place...like Al Capone would walk in at any moment. The piano man was fantastic and added to the charm. I had the lobster and shrimp cocktail. It had a sauce (Mayo?) which I did not particularly love..as I would have preferred to taste my seafood and the sauce overpowered it. The toffee cake was excellent; moist and flavorful. Highly recommend.

1  Thank jspot27