“Good choice”
Review of Charley's Crab

Charley's Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Charley's Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hammond Avenue
Description: Palm Beach's only premiere oceanfront restaurant. The only thing that we overlook is the Atlantic Ocean.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

good food..(a bit pricey) tables next to the ocean are key to enjoying the view..service is very good.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Located right on the Atlantic Ocean in midtown Palm Beach they offer a tremendous menu of as many different fish as you would expect to find along with daily specials as they are available ... They have a large parking lot and you can also park on a number of nearby streets and right along by the ocean ... One of the most popular restaurants in Palm Beach you will wish to reserve or arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband & I were visiting Palm Beach for the first time in many years. We did not have a place chosen for lunch and just happened to pass by this nice looking restaurant right across from the ocean. What could be a better view.

We valet parked our car and walked in. We were ignored for about 5 minutes, which we could not understand. It seemed the young gal at the front was having social hour with a cute male. Anyway, my husband interrupted their rather long conversation and we were seated quickly at that point at a table by the window with a beautiful ocean view.

Our waitress and her team were very courteous and very attentive. The food was absolutely fantastic for a lunch! We had the very best bloody mary we have had anywhere. Followed by clam chowder. You have to try their clam chowder.

I always like ahi tuna for lunch if the restaurant appears upscale. This was by far the freshest and tastiest ahi tuna ever (and I have had a lot of it!). My husband had a cod sandwich which he said was excellent.

All in all, would love to have returned for dinner but we were staying way too far away to go there at night at our age.

If we ever get back to Palm Beach, this will be a for sure visit!!!!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wow, what a dissapointment. We went to Fla. for my birthday, and Charley's Crab for the celebration. I thought the food was average.
My husband ordered one drink, which was so watered down, I tasted it ( I don't drink), all I could taste was flat coke. We mentioned it to the waiter, who returned and said the bartender wouldn't do anything "sorry" The drink sat there for the rest of the meal. It wasn't even taken off of our bill. Any "good" resturant would have taken care of it.
The food was average "Chain resturant" food.
Really don't waste your time or money. Support privately owned resturants who actually care about the customer.

1  Thank MyAkitaBear
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Spent a wonderful evening on May 4th at this restaurant suggested of the time share staff.Delicious food and wonderful staff await your arrival.My wife and I had a delicious beet salad and a friend enjoyed the oysters.Our friend and I enjoyed a superb sushi grade tuna black and blue whIch was outrageous.My wife had the snapper which she said was great .We topped it off with a soufflé for 3 a definite must when you are in the palm beach area

1  Thank Michael N