“Excellent Seafood but Ask Questions about the Menu”
Review of Seafood Bar

Seafood Bar
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Relaxation and refinement as only The Breakers can do. In late December 2016, we revealed the legendary Seafood Bar, completely reimagined around its best feature: the stunning Atlantic backdrop. Come for fresher-than-fresh seafood for lunch or dinner. Stay for inspired cocktails or something from our extensive wine-by-the-glass selection. A glamorous new exhibition kitchen puts you at the center of it all. Stroll in as you are and experience the allure of the yachting lifestyle. Bespoke nautical details, beautiful new aquariums, and a front-row seat to the ocean views no matter where you sit. Nothing short of spectacular, this is Palm Beach life at its best.
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed at The Breakers over Christmas and had a wonderful time. We had lunch at the Seafood Bar in The Breakers twice and the offerings, service and view of the Atlantic was wonderful. However, be very careful when ordering, particularly if you order the Stone Crabs. The menu states Large 20, Jumbo 28 and Colossal 45 (note, no dollar signs). Being deep into conversation with friends, I asked the waitress if I could have a half order and she said sure. I said that would be 10 large, right and she agreed. Believe me they were good and I was served 10 large stone crabs at $29 EACH!! I know that it was my fault and I should have paid attention but it would avoid a lot of confusion and hurt feelings (and pocket books) if the menu would state "each". I sent an e-mail to The Breakers feedback address describing my experience and making the suggestion but they have not seen fit to respond. Sort of a "downer" to an otherwise great experience and I would have expected some response from The Breakers.

Phil

Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you can afford it the Breakers is the least expensive Resort in PB County, maybe the US, everything you do and everyone you come in contact with (Staff) wants to help if you need it..

The food is outstanding..

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Excellent location, in the beautiful Breakers hotel-you don't have to be a guest, visitors are welcome. Casual dining in low key elegance overseeing the ocean views

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Great place to grab a cocktail and appetizers! Loved the bar that was actually a fish tank! Service was great. Crab cakes were out of this world!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

very greasy zucchini chips and very pricey food. They add some crab to nachos and charge $29. The atmosphere is really nice, you can see the ocean and they have many tivs there, so if a game is on, you can catch that while you eat.