“Cozy in Palm Beach”
Review of Pizza AL Fresco

Pizza AL Fresco
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Cozy in Palm Beach”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

On a recent trip to Palm Beach, after a rainy afternoon, my husband and I went to Worth Ave. and found Pizza AL Fresco. What a great discovery! It had lovely outdoor courtyard tables, and although wet the staff pleasantly dried off one for an elderly couple who were greeted by name. (Obviously regulars) My husband ordered the lasagna and he still raves about it three weeks later. I ordered the shrimp salad sandwich......the staff delivered the shrimp salad over a bed of mixed greens. (Minus one star)
Our server volunteered to correct the error but I declined. It was delicious and healthier than having the carb loaded sandwich, anyway. We would go back.....you should try it.

• Visited September 2013

Memphis, TN
“good pizza in hidden garden”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband & teenage daughter & I vacationed for golf/pool/beach @ The Breakers 7/27-8/3/2013. My husband stumbled on this restaurant while searching for dinner options on the Internet. I could not see why we would go for pizza on vacation when we could do that anytime @ home, but he kept bringing up this place, & it WAS his bday .... Well, we were pleasantly surprised 8/1/2013 after parking on deserted Worth Avenue & slipping down Via Mizner into the hidden garden courtyard outside the restaurant for late dinner. My daughter liked her bacon & hamburger pizza, but my husband & I thought the pepperoni & onion was best. The crust was cracker thin & delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Lucca
“Fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A perfect place to people watch, and see friends. The pizza is perfectly ok, and the sandwiches are good too. I often get the lobster salad.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Go here!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food is heaven and so is the view. You're right by Mizners house, with his dog and his monkey buried there among flowers and birds. The pizza is literally the best I've ever had - and I'm a New Yorker.

Visited July 2013
“Hidden Gem ...in a via off Worth Ave”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Great little pizza and pasta joint in a via off Worth Ave.

Has a charming outdoor courtyard for al fresco dining.

Right next to Addison Mizner's home from the 1920's

Good thin pizza and pastas etc...

And they deliver on the island of Palm Beach (sometimes hard to get)

• Visited July 2013