“Personalized service”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South County Road
Description: We have been cooking, loving, dancing and celebrating life in Palm Beach Since 2004. This restaurant is a labor of love and collaboration of the Coniglio, Ritman and Thurston Families. We have travelled Italy, The Mediterranean and stateside to learn our craft and share with you what we know about eating, drinking and having a good time. We strive to serve you lovingly prepared Mediterranean-influenced food from only the best local ingredients, and to immerse you in cheerful elegance.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We've been going to this restaurant on our visit to Palm Beach for the last 3 years. The food is great, service is personal. This year we went on my husband's birthday and they couldn't have been more accomodating.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok, but the main reason we chose this restaurant is because the reviews said they played music after dinner. Yes, they play music, but it's not diverse, especially for South Florida. No reggaeton, no soca, played 2 reggae songs, at my request-One was allowed to be rudely interrupted by another customer. The manager basically catered to one group of customers. Diversity is key. Cucina failed miserably. Happy birthday to me! SMH! If u want to have a good time, with dinner & a diverse music selection, go to Clematis street restaurants/bars or City Place. Other than that, head to Brickell Village, in Miami.

1  Thank JAmerican2
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Spontaneous meal after dashing for cover from a thunder storm. So pleasantly surprised. Beautiful food. Well presented . Good wines . Recommend .

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Service was great. Food was ok like the olive garden. Nothing exceptional just average. Not like it use to be. I would go back if your starving for a pizza but thats about it.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We made reservations which I did not know I was going to need on a Saturday night in May and Sunfest going on at the same time and I am glad I did, the place was packed, great energy and bustling at 8:30 p.m. We were seated immediately and ordered wine from the great wine list. We choose to have tapas dinner and choose three apps, all were so fresh and delicious. The waitress was great, not to intrusive, but attentive. A hot spot in Palm Beach. We will return.