“What an awesome restaurant !!”
Review of Testa's Restaurant - CLOSED

Testa's Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We had a Palm Beach middle school reunion with my wife and her friends.
We sat outside on the patio overlooking Royal Poinciana Way
Beautiful day. Some of us ordered Lobster rolls. They were unreal. So much lobster and claws and all. I have never seen that much Main Lobster not even in New England. Great sandwiches. Great drinks. Great everything and not very expensive.
I highly recommend this place

2  Thank peterlindstrom

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went to Testa's for lunch twice, when I was in Palm Beach in October 2012. Both times I ordered the crab soup (btw, the "cup" is the size of many other restaurants' bowls -- big). The soup is really pretty good to excellent -- if you like crab and you like cream-based soups. For my main, I had the fish sandwich (cod, on the day I ordered it -- I think I had it grilled) one day, and the lobster roll the other. Both impressed. The cod was tasty and seemed fresh, and the lobster roll was chockful of lobster. Testa's is not really a bargain, but the prices seem quite reasonable -- especially for Palm Beach. I recommend it.

1  Thank DoraemonArlingtonVA
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoy the food and the service. It's a wonderful Palm Beach tradition and a great place to people watch!

1  Thank G G
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Really enjoyed our Mahi-Mahi and crab cake sandwiches. Homemade potato salad and fresh bread wer also very good. Service was excellent and prices were fairly reasonable (for Palm Beach). Outdoor seating was also very nice! Hard to find any fault with this place.

1  Thank MattRWendt
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Testa's is a Palm Beach institution they have been here for a hundred years, and so have theri clientele. The summer and early bird specials are a good value but the regualr menu is overpriced for what it is