“That's Amore!”
Review of Renato's

Renato's
Reserve with OpenTable
Renato's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Worth Avenue
Chatham, New Jersey
“That's Amore!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love this restaurant! It is very romantic and the food is delicious! They have always been very accommodating for special changes in the menu offerings. The pasta is wonderful ! The setting is amazing - beautiful courtyard, flowers .... One of my favorite Palm Beach Restaurants

• Visited March 2013

ca
“after a bad review two years ago gave it another chance”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

and it was a mistkae. I loved the restaurant 20 years ago but my last two trips were dissapointments. My wife had the lobster fra diablo no taste, I had veal also pretty tasteless. Service was a little better this time but not great. Still off my list.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank golfbob
Jupiter, Florida
“Very Palm Beachy”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Lovely restaurant. Last week I was there for dinner. Very crowded. Waiter was a bit pushy. My husband is allergic to onions. They were not very sympathetic to that. Our food was OK. We ordered a bottle of wine which became very difficult as 90% of there wines were over $100. I think they need more moderately priced wines. Today, I was there for lunch. Again, very crowded but it is 'in season'. Waitress was very nice and not pushy at all. The pompano was very good. Actually my luncheon experience was better than my dinner experience. It has a lovely atmosphere. The bar only seats 2 or 3 people. More for looks tan an actual bar.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank dianemontgomery
connecticut
“Exceptional Pasta”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

A great Italian restaurant with sophisticated service and a kitchen that has learned to put out great food efficiently. We were a party of 10, seated together. The staff did a great job of managing the group. Wine and water glasses kept filled, rolls and fresh bread sticks provided and 10 entrees brought almost simultaneously.

What most pleased me was that 9 of the 10 dinners had pasta, in eight styles and everyone claimed their pasta was cooked perfectly!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank dogbaker
“Great service but overpriced and food is ... well”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This is an Italian cuisine restaurant in the high fashion area of the town. The bill for two came to $150 and we certainly eat much better food for that price. The pasta was terribly oily, the meat mediocre.

The best part was the espresso :) and the athmosphere. It seems to be visited by the local beautiful people.

We Would not go again - it certainly is not a gourment's restaurant.

1 Thank praguercz