“only eat outdoors”
Review of Renato's

Renato's
Reserve with OpenTable
Renato's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 81 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cross street: Worth Avenue
Palm Beach, Florida
“only eat outdoors”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Outdoor garden is lovely but indoors is not and there is an attitude here I don't like. We prefer Bice

Visited April 2012

Florence, South Carolina
“Excellent Italian food in a special Palm Beach setting!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I really can't say enough positive things about our experience at Renato's. It was our 12th wedding anniversary evening, and the concierge at the Breaker's recommended it. When we arrived, we chose to sit in the gorgeous courtyard under the Royal Palms, and although it was quite warm even at night, we would not hesitate to chose that setting again.

The service was excellent and attentive. The waiter helped us make some menu choices based on his opinions. The wine selection was excellent, including a very wide range of price points. I'm always excited to find real buffalo mozzarella for the Caprese salad or antipasto appetizers. Our meals were top notch, and we have eaten in Italy a LOT. My bolognese pasta was extremely tasty. My friend's linguine vongole was also excellent, but both of ours might have been slightly overshadowed by the mushroom risotto that my husband ordered. The semifreddo dessert was also delightful.

We would return to Renato's in a heartbeat, given the opportunity to return to Palm Beach. I would recommend it for a romantic evening.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank KelekeWahine
Guaynabo
“Food was so so”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Location is great, atmosphere was very romantic, but food is too expensive for what was served. Rather than the simple elegant dishes one expects from an expensive restaurant (and this was expensive - over $200), they seemed more like a mash up of ingredients.

Visited September 2012
“Excellent lunch with great service”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Renato's is tucked away in the labryinth of shops and restaurants that pepper the downtown area of Palm Beach. We used a Groupon coupon good for lunch or dinner ($25 off) but still expected a hefty bill at the end of the meal. I treated myself to a very spicy Bloody Mary (just the way I like it) while we waited for our lunch-sized meals (with lunch-sized pricing). The tortellini was excellent. Service was very good, but not overly bothersome the way some high-end restaurants can be. In the end, a lunch for two with two Bloody Mary's was under $100 and the coupon made it even better. I definitely recommend Renato's.

• Visited August 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Enjoy!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I always enjoy both business and casual lunches at Renato's. It's 'off season' in Palm Beach so there's no need for lunch reservations. Service is always top notch, available but not intrusive - very condusive to conversation! Our lunch last week definately rates a '4'; the only minor comment is that my friend wasn't enthralled with the basalmic dressing on her salad and the grilled chicked was a tad dry. The corn chowder was excellent. It's pleasant to dine outside during the winter months, however it can be crowded and the noise level can be overwhelming.

• Visited July 2012