“Excellent Steak House Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flagler Steakhouse

Flagler Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Flagler Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving the finest USDA prime-grade and dry-aged meats, The Flagler Steakhouse is the premier choice in Palm Beach for mouthwatering steak. Its unique setting on the second floor of The Breakers old-Florida style Golf and Tennis Clubhouse features a sporty Palm Beach ambiance with rich interiors, and panoramic golf course views from the outdoor terrace seating. For dinner, the menu also offers an array of specialties from the surf. For lunch enjoy an assortment of creative salads and sandwiches and don"t forget about our three-course Sunday Brunch. Brunch, lunch and dinner get equal par at The Flagler Steakhouse.
New York City
“Excellent Steak House Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I dropped the kids off at Breakers kids club and had a fabulous, relaxed, elegant steak dinner at Flagler Steak House. Service, food, and wine was impeccable. Definitely a go to place when we visit again!

Visited August 2012

“Excellent Resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is the best atmosphere, food, and staff that I have seen in some time. Excellent steak and the preparation was excellent. The attention to every need was perect and the drinks are made to perfection. The shuttle between the Breakers and Flagler House was never a problem.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Not the greatest”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

This restaurant is located near (on?) the golf course.We liked the service but the drinks and meal were not all that good. Eat elsewhere.

Visited September 2012
Wellington, Florida, United States
“anniversary ruined”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I brought my wife to the flagler steakhouse on 9/29/12 for our 11th wedding anniversary. I knew it was expensive but I thought it would be worth the money, as soon as we walked in it smelled like moth balls and bengay. It was nice in appearance and had a good view, we sat outside overlooking the golf course. The service was good, not great, just good. I ordered the filet mignon medium, this is where things went wrong. It took 30 minutes, we did not have an appetizer, I had a salad and we each had a drink. When the food arrived my wifes' surf and turf was as ordered-well done, my filet was well done, I told the waitress, she took it back, 10 minutes later they brought out another filet which was rare, I sent it back. By this time I had lost my appetite, I could not eat, I was upset at the ruined meal and anniversary memory. They did not charge me for the steak which was the least they could do. They gave us the bill which included 20% tip which I thought was worth 15% and they gave us 4 cookies. Great, thanks for nothing.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Marc D
Palm Beach, Florida
“eat outdoors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great steakhouse with large portions that you should share. There are times when there are a few large groups sitting inside (8 or 10 or 12) and it gets very loud. Doesn't seem to happen outdoors.......so we go on nice nights and try to eat outdoors

Visited May 2012