“Not the greatest”
Review of Flagler Steakhouse

Flagler Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Flagler Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving the finest USDA prime-grade and dry-aged meats, The Flagler Steakhouse is the premier choice in Palm Beach for mouthwatering steak. Its unique setting on the second floor of The Breakers old-Florida style Golf and Tennis Clubhouse features a sporty Palm Beach ambiance with rich interiors, and panoramic golf course views from the outdoor terrace seating. For dinner, the menu also offers an array of specialties from the surf. For lunch enjoy an assortment of creative salads and sandwiches and don"t forget about our three-course Sunday Brunch. Brunch, lunch and dinner get equal par at The Flagler Steakhouse.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Not the greatest”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This restaurant is located near (on?) the golf course.We liked the service but the drinks and meal were not all that good. Eat elsewhere.

Visited September 2012

Wellington, Florida, United States
“anniversary ruined”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I brought my wife to the flagler steakhouse on 9/29/12 for our 11th wedding anniversary. I knew it was expensive but I thought it would be worth the money, as soon as we walked in it smelled like moth balls and bengay. It was nice in appearance and had a good view, we sat outside overlooking the golf course. The service was good, not great, just good. I ordered the filet mignon medium, this is where things went wrong. It took 30 minutes, we did not have an appetizer, I had a salad and we each had a drink. When the food arrived my wifes' surf and turf was as ordered-well done, my filet was well done, I told the waitress, she took it back, 10 minutes later they brought out another filet which was rare, I sent it back. By this time I had lost my appetite, I could not eat, I was upset at the ruined meal and anniversary memory. They did not charge me for the steak which was the least they could do. They gave us the bill which included 20% tip which I thought was worth 15% and they gave us 4 cookies. Great, thanks for nothing.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Marc D
Palm Beach, Florida
“eat outdoors”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great steakhouse with large portions that you should share. There are times when there are a few large groups sitting inside (8 or 10 or 12) and it gets very loud. Doesn't seem to happen outdoors.......so we go on nice nights and try to eat outdoors

Visited May 2012
Florence, South Carolina
“Although it's pricey, the steak was excellent.”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Admittedly, the Flagler Steakhouse steaks are very expensive. They even offer more expensive dry-aged versions of two cuts. But I found the quality of the food to be very high. The outdoor seating is delightful, overlooking the golf course. The service was top notch and friendly. Our overall experience was wonderful.

• Visited September 2012
Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but not the best”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

After reading other reviews which I felt were mixed but verging on the bad side I went not knowing what to expect.

What I got - mmm, ok - good.

There were very few diners when we ate there about 9pm on a Tuesday night.

We ordered appetizers and entrees each and a bottle of wine - $300 + 20%.

We both had the new york strip, it was perfectly cooked but not the juiciest and tastiest piece of meat we have ever eaten.

Overall it was pleasant, we had opportunity to go back over our two week stay but didn't. I personally wouldnt go again.

Visited September 2012