“Good location, could use new furnishings”
Review of Bradley Park Hotel

Bradley Park Hotel
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed April 3, 2007

We stayed here while visiting relatives. The hotel is in a pretty good location for PB. There is a grocery store right across the street and you can walk a few blocks to the puclic beach. The Breakers is about two blocks away, and there are good restaurants in the area (Cucina is a good Italian place on the block behind the hotel, and Michael McCarty is a great dinner spot a few blocks away).

The hotel seemed very disorganized. In fact even though they gave me my room key and parking pass apparently they forgot to check me in. The furniture in the room was very mis-matched, the bathroom was tiny, and the mattress was very old. The linens should also be replaced.

Overall I would not want to stay here again, although if they renovated the rooms I think this hotel has a lot of potential.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank loveislands

Reviewed August 19, 2005

We booked through an on-line service ($135 per night) and were given an unrenovated room. There wasn't another standard room available so we upgraded to suite category (adding 30% to price). This room was very nice, and the kitchen was useful for a longer stay. Staff was generally helpful. A problem at night was palmetto bugs in the bathroom. The location is central, with several good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2005
5  Thank Blondguy
Mason, MI
Reviewed June 6, 2005

The Bradley House was very nice. The room we stayed in there was like a small apartment with a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. We only stayed for one night, so the kitchen wasn't really a necessity. The room we were given was on a corner so there was a nice balcony you could sit on. There were also french doors in the living room. The beach was within walking distance, about 2 blocks. There wasn't really much for restaurants around, but there is a Publix across the street. Overall it was nice place to stay, especially if you have a longer stay. It was kind of hard to find. Even though it was right on a corner, there it is hard to see the name on the building and only a small sign to tell you for parking.

• Stayed: May 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
NY, NY
Reviewed April 19, 2005

After reading the previous reviews I was a little skeptical upon arrival (also our 1st time to Palm Beach). However, My wife & I loved the place! Before traveling, I did contact/reconfirm our reservations & also got the code to the front door b/c we arrived @ 11:30pm. To our surprise, the room was similar to a 1 br apt (approx 600 sf). The kitchen was larger than our NYC apt (not that...that is saying very much). It had a lot of charm and cozy-ness to it & was clean. The mexican tile on the floor was nice.

U can't beat the price..$98/nite!

The continental breakfast was minimal but sufficent (oj, donuts & muffins)

I would definitely stay there again.

On the way out we viewed a 2 br, which was amazing. It would be the perfect place to stay for a small family or pair of couples. It had 2 living rooms. baths & brs + terrace.

• Stayed: April 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 24, 2004

Great location, but!!! This hotel is a construction site, without many of the features listed on their website. Not only was the place a disapointment to us, but I ended up having credit card fraud show up weeks after my stay. Seems the front desk utilized my Am-Ex card number to enjoy a couple hundred dollar Mexican feast. Thanks alot.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Duesseldorf, Germany
Reviewed June 2, 2004

We decided to stay in the Bradley House even though the reviews posted in tripadvisor were somewhat contradictious. We have not regretted it a single minute. The staff and manager Rick were extremely helpfull and friendly. We stayed in one of the studios, which was bright, roomy, clean and very comfortable. The location is great, approx. 2 blocks from the public beach. Opposite the hotel is a Publicx supermarket which serves everyday's needs. The only disappointing item was breakfast- it was very "continental". I will stay there again!

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New York City
Reviewed March 9, 2004

After booking our business stay at the Bradley House Hotel one month in advance, I read an awful review about the place. I called and told the woman at the front desk about the review just to be sure our room was ready AND CLEANED for us when we arrived I had triple checked the itinerary with the hotel to be sure there were two rooms for us, however upon arrival this was not the case. Not only was the hotel a MESS and under construction, they only had ONE room available and lied that another one would be ready shortly. We brought our luggage upstairs and when we came back they told us they had made a mistake and that the second room was occupied. DO NOT STAY HERE. There are too many other fine hotels to stay at that are worth the money. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. I wish we had believed the person who wrote this in February. ***Note: We ended up finding a last minute cancellation at the Brazilian Court and it was TERRIFIC!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
The Brazilian Court Hotel
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Bradley Park Hotel? Share your experiences!