Bradley Park Hotel
The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
$230
$219
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$205
$174
Chesterfield
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$140
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
  • Breakfast included
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
$328
$191
Orbitz.com
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
$580
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchengourmet marketwalking distancewill stay there againgeneral managertwo blocksflagler museumold floridaoff seasonpublixbreakersstovemirrorfixturespb
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here only 1 night. The service was outstanding. Very Nice Guy . Rooms where lovely. Although it had a kitchen. The fridge was partly damaged and appliences where a bit dirty. We found 2 cockroaches (already dead) on the floor, which was nasty. But in the end our stay was good and I guess reasonably pricef for palm beach.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank aschuilenga
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very nice builidng. Although the rooms are basic, it is a very good value for money and great location close to the beach. Parking was supposed to be paid but they offered for free (maybe because it was not high season, but very much appreciated anyway).

I missed a swimming-pool but with the beach so close, it was not a real issue.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for a family reunion weekend and would return in a heartbeat! The staff was friendly and the location was convenient. There was no real gym which was disappointing, however with all the walking trails in the area, one could make due. We liked having a mini kitchen in our room, but only really used the refrigerator. I'd recommend this hotel to those who are visiting others in the area since the hotel has very limited activities on the premises. It served our purpose.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Bradley Park Hotel for two nights in February 2013. The price was right for Palm Beach, they have parking and it is in a nice area off of Royal Poinciana. There were several good restaurants in the area including one in the hotel that served dinner only. The Bradley Park has been around for a while and had a well-used feel to it, but that was not a negative. Our room was updated and nice, although certainly not large. My husband had stayed there before and remembered having a larger room, so call if you make a reservation and discuss this. There were also rooms that had a small porch with two chairs and a small table that looked nice. Our room had a tv and good internet service. The in-wall AC was okay, but a bit noisy. There is no pool. I wish the restaurant area could have been used to serve a light breakfast, but there were places nearby to get breakfast within easy walking distance. And the most attractive, well-disguised Publix I have ever seen was right across the street! The toiletry products at the Bradley Park were wonderful. They actually smelled like oranges!

Room Tip: Ask about room size and ones with porches (but these are on the front and might be noisy).
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My stay at the Bradley Park was one of the most delightful hotel experiences. This hotel is like stepping back to a time that was classic Palm Beach but 2013. The staff was so helpful, the rooms are large and wonderful, the location is great. Close to beach, great restaurants, beautiful courtyard. Absolutely terrific. I arrived well before check-in after leaving another "boutique" hotel in West Palm. thought I would leave my luggage and come back but they didn't hesitate to see if there was a room ready. I was able to check in and begin enjoying my stay. the comment about the small elevator is plain stupid. Who cares about the 45 second ride to your floor! If you really like the impersonal chain hotels you will probably find something to criticize. I can't wait to return to Palm Beach and the Bradley Park.

Room Tip: I stayed in the junior suite. Great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo