“What is the big deal?”
Review of PB Catch

PB Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
PB Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Palm Beach, Florida
“What is the big deal?”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

So on recommendation a few of my friends and I got together at PB Catch. We were very impressed with the atmosphere. Our seating was a bit snug for my taste, but whatever. The open kitchen concept was cool. Our food was mediocre. I'm not sure what the big rave is, but it was not the food. We were very hungry too. Needless to say we will not be returning.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Foodie J

Wellington, Florida
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This restaurant in Palm Beach is well worth going to. The food was excellent and the portions were plentiful. Unlike some other pricier restauants, you don't need a magnifier to see the food on the plate. Menu prices were reasonable for this area. (Which are typically expensive). The service was ok..but since this is a new restaurant, it most probably will get better. But, regardless, everyone in our party enjoyed their meal immensely.

• Visited March 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“It's a great "Catch"!!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We arrived in Palm Beach in the late afternoon and asked at the hotel for a good dinner recommendation. We were told Catch had good reviews from other guests so we decided to give it a try. We were very happy we did!!! We got a last minute reservation for 6:30. My husband and I both had the Ginger Crab Coconut salad and LOVED every bite. I had the Mahi Mahi for my main course and hubby had a Lobster Roll. Both were excellent. We also ordered the coconut rice ala carte.....also great. The bread was fresh and very nice....three types to choose from. We also loved the flourless chocolate cake we shared for dessert. All in all we give it high marks. Apparently we aren't alone as all the tables were taken by 7:30 on a Tuesday night. The menu is mostly fish and seafood....some fresh caught. There were some meat entrees too. If you like fish this is THE restaurant in Palm Beach. The service was great too. Unfortunately for us Catch is currently not open for lunch or we would have gone back for more.

• Visited February 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“What's the rush!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We went last night for an early dinner, arrived at 6ish. The waiter was attentive and took our order fairly quickly. My husbands appetizer arrived a few minutes later, he had barely put down his fork when our entrees arrived. A restaurant with these prices should time the courses better. We could have been out of there in under 30 minutes. Also our water was not refilled until we got the busboys attention. These little glitches make for a less than pleasant experience. Both our entrees, the salmon and the evenings special trigger fish were well prepared and tasty, but I am not rushing back, because of Ibwant fast food I will go to McDonalds.

Jupiter, Florida
“Good food and good price”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Finally we have a seafood restaurant in PB - even though they have a restaurant in West Palm Beach - Pistache. Ambiance was very good. My girlfriend and I ate in the bar and had a very good meal. I find the menu a bit difficult but I thought the same at Pistache. With that said our fish was excellent as was the salad. I would definitely return.

• Visited January 2012