“You can find better at a flea market” 2 of 5 bubbles

The Church Mouse
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“You can find better at a flea market”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I really wanted this place to be the gem that everyone says it is. If I'm honest, I'd say that it was really not worth the 20 minutes I spent looking around in there. Really sub-par items; it's hard to believe that any of it is even donated by the area's wealthy families. A few of the home items such as a set of wine glasses were worth a second look, but the clothes- it was embarrassing display of stuff that should really have been tossed.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank E M

Toronto, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Gotta be tiny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

This is a terrific consignment shop if you take a small size. You might get lucky and find something scrumptious if you are larger than a size 8, but for the most part, the clothes are very small. Still, I would call myself a normal-sized woman and I found two terrific dresses. I would definitely go back again. Some of the curios are very high end and very interesting. Too bad I was flying home with limited packing room.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank Julie C
Millbrook, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Scored”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

The Church Mouse is a "must go to" while in Palm Beach... Each visit you will find something you need or were looking for. It can be clothing, china, furniture. I just found plates for my set of china. I have been searching for years.
The Church Mouse is a clean and well organized shop. Not a junk pile. The only problem is the hours it is open are sporadic.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Tevajo
Baltimore
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Consignment Shop In Palm Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

The Church Mouse is a consignment store run by a local church group that uses the proceeds to help the poor. It has a great array of high quality and designer clothes from the wealthy residents of Palm Beach. It is located close the the fashionable Worth Avenue shopping street. We found it based on a New York Times recommendation and both my wife and I made some great purchases and benefitted a good cause.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank jdocBaltimore
Kusadasi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Place to shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

I really enjoyed being in Palm Beach and visiting church mouse great deals on brans name clothing. Definately will go there again.

Visited February 2011