“Typical Palm Beach”
Review of Bice

Bice
Reserve with OpenTable
Bice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 87 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vineland
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Packed for luncheon in Season, crowded tables, service efficient but somewhat distracted. A bit of a "club" for Palm Beach locals. Food varies and can be so/so.

1  Thank deut2

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is an all round good restaurant.
Professionally run ... They do pack you in but they get the detail right.
Very creative menu.
Good service considering its so busy......they stretch out the service time as the restaurant is busy.... So do tell the staff if you need to be somewhere.
Good place for a few friends that don't mind a noisy restaurant....not a place for a quiet dinner.
Salads a treat.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I been going to bice for over 5 years and we love the food there, when you come the valets are always nice and helpfull, the hostes are always availabla and very friendly, sometimes you have to wait to be seated but when you are in the courtyard is lovely, i didnt like the server Alfredo he was not friendly and was very pushy, the food was incredible i takes a little long but is a very busy place, i will be back soon but i hope with a diferent server.

2  Thank Eneyda
Reviewed March 14, 2013

After having dined in Bice at Universal Portofino in Orlando, we expected so much more when we went to the Bice in Palm Beach. The first night we went was a Wednesday night. The restaurant was packed. Our waiter was Paolo. He was excellent and was able to describe the dishes we ordered very well. Even though the restaurant was crowded, he gave us all his attention and made us feel welcome. The food was also excellent. The next time we were there was on a Sunday at 4pm. We asked to be seated with Paolo, but he was not there. The restaurant had very few people at that time, but it seemed like no waiter was around to help us. We finally were acknowledged and the waiter took our order. That was the last time we saw him. After that bus boys served us and took our check at the end of the meal. The food was not the excellent food we are accustomed to having at Bice, and therefore we were disappointed, especially since my husband and I ordered an expensive full four course meal. We did notice, however, that a lot of attention was being given to the people at the bar who were not eating but just having drinks and being very loud. I hope the management of this restaurant takes care of this problem because Bice has the reputation of being an excellent restaurant.

1  Thank loveorlando2011
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Bice is classic Palm Beach. Incredible setting outside and inside is very nice. The food is consistently very good and the service is always good. One major issue, their staff at the front door can be painfully rude in executing their jobs. On my last of what has been many visits to this restaurant we were not seated for 45 mins even though we had a reservation and arrived on time. I approached the front desk 3 times to check in and see what the issue was. On all 3 attempts I was given immense push back from the hostess and on the last she was completely rude and offensive. I have rarely encountered something like that and was very disappointed. I spoke to the manager and told him that while I love his restaurant, they need to work with their hostess to create a better experience. Not a good sign though for a restaurant with a good reputation. I give then a 4 out of 5 rating because the food and other elements of service is very good. Shame to have had such an experience this last time.

2  Thank newyork230